+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Rash During Second Trimester with Twins

Has anyone had any experience with a rash that has appeared, it started Wednesday last week (17.3 weeks) and it's now Sunday and it's still there.
    It covered my breasts, belly and faintly on the inside of my arms, it's red and itches like mad. I've found a cream that eases the itching but nothing else, I'm going to go to the docs tomorrow to see what they say, but just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Google PUPPS. See if this sounds like your symptoms, but I would say it is.

I had It with my DD but was late in the third trimester. I feel your pain, it was absolutely horrible and hardly anything helped with the itching. What eventually worked for me was dandelion root capsules from the health shop.

Hope you can get relief soon, as I know how bad it was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Hun, I'm sorry you're going through this! It certainly sounds like PUPPs to me.

I got it a couple of days after the delivery of my second DS and its horrible! It started on the stretch marks on my tummy and ended up spreading everywhere except my neck and face. Since I wasn't pregnant I went all out and tried everything. I used dandelion root tablets, fresh aloe vera plant, steroid creams and I found rubbing haemorrhoid cream on the worst patches gave me relief from the intense itching - the numbing factor was great. All of them helped but after 2 weeks I was desperate and got a special oil blend sent to me from NZ & within 2 days of using the oil the rash had gone. Could have been a coincidence but it could have been the thing that worked. I can't think of the oil off the top of my head - I'll have a look & get back to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I've got this! I developed a rash under my left boob about a month ago. I've been using calendula cream on it, which helps some what. I feel like it'll just be there until Bub is born

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw the Doctor this morning and he has put me on 2mg polaramine, of it doesn't get better or gets worse in the next 3 days then I have to go back to the docs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm I think I'll ask my ob on Wednesday then. Better not leave it.