+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh how I love love love reading other people's embarrassing moments it makes me feel so much better 😂

Staying on the toilet theme when I was toilet training my second DS he found it hard to poo on the toilet and would need a bit of encouragement to "push". One day I took him with me into a very busy public toilet and sat down to pee. He then proceeded to yell at the top of his lungs "Come on Mum. You can do it!! PUSH!!!"

I nearly died and could hear people trying to stifle their giggles and u really wished the toilet would swallow me up 😱

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chippa For This Useful Post:

gumnut babies  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gah i had a bad bad bad one this week. Had put dd -6, up on the change table at swimming and she was standing up whilst i started to change her... She then started to inspect her fanny.. So i told her to stop it so i could continue what i was doing.. She then got upset with me and then suddenly screamed out at the top of her lungs "you have no hair on your fanny!".. I was horrified and told her to be quiet but no she took a deep breath and screamed it out again. Mind you it was peak hour at swimming and hundreds of eyes stopped to stare at us.. You could have cut the air with a knife, whats worse, 3 mins later when i and others started laughing we just couldnt stop!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

BluePixie  (01-11-2015),gumnut babies  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Most embarrassing parenting moments...

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterFarts View Post
    Gah i had a bad bad bad one this week. Had put dd -6, up on the change table at swimming and she was standing up whilst i started to change her... She then started to inspect her fanny.. So i told her to stop it so i could continue what i was doing.. She then got upset with me and then suddenly screamed out at the top of her lungs "you have no hair on your fanny!".. I was horrified and told her to be quiet but no she took a deep breath and screamed it out again. Mind you it was peak hour at swimming and hundreds of eyes stopped to stare at us.. You could have cut the air with a knife, whats worse, 3 mins later when i and others started laughing we just couldnt stop!
    My DD (age 2) comments loudly on the hair status of other women's vaginas 'gina's' in the swimming pool change room. 'Look mummy, lady hair gina. Lots hair gina. Lady brush hair? Me no hair gina!'.... This is complete with pointing so we know exactly which lady she is referring to. She's also at that lovely age where if I don't either repeat or comment on what she has said she will just repeat it until I do.. :-/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

gumnut babies  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dd hit me fair in the box from behind with a putter at mini golf today 😂😂😂😂 I was laughing too hard to get mad

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kriista For This Useful Post:

gumnut babies  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gumnut babies View Post
    Let's just say it involved the closure of a fairly public facility because of my child's bodily fluids 😂 and we will never speak of it again!
    Oh no!!!

If it makes you feel any better my DS once vomited at the bottom of a slide at an indoor play centre. 5 more kids came down straight after him and slid through it before I realised and could stop them! It was horrifying - crying, vomit covered kids and glaring parents everywhere!! I did the best I could to mop it up with wet wipes before the cleaners came, and then hurriedly left in shame

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

gumnut babies  (02-11-2015),JR03  (02-11-2015),LittleBug'sMum  (02-11-2015),SSecret Squirrel  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've mentioned it before but I was in the shopping center toilets with dd who was 3ish, I had my periods and when it was my turn to go she announced loud as anything "MUM YOUR BLEEDING OUT YOU BUM"
    that was fun 😣

Some of these stories are so hilarious. Love the skanky doll and no hair on fanny 😂 😂

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melimum For This Useful Post:

gumnut babies  (02-11-2015),JR03  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah these are making me laugh! And feel much Better - and also a little afraid to go into the toilet or change room with a toddler 😆

Frankenmum- I feel for you with the play centre- vomit debacle!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gumnut babies For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    😂😂 these stories are just getting better and better!

I can't believed I forgot one of my most embarrassing moments. DH doesn't have any sisters, it's a family of boys and they are VERY uncomfortable when it comes to feminine issues. When DD was younger she was obsessed with my tampons and passing them to me when my 'bum was bleeding'.

When we were moving house we had my BILs and FIL at our place helping, DD was with me in the bathroom packing up and DH came in to help me, he started grabbing my tampons and DD freaked out! She was wailing at the top of her lungs 'Daddy don't take Mama's taaaammmmpons!!!! She needs them when her bum is bleeding!!!' She just kept screaming it over and over!

DH was so mortified and I could see his Dad in the opposite room turn bright red. The house was small so I know his brothers heard too. It was hilarious but so embarrassing at the same time.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mama Mirabelle For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (02-11-2015),Frankenmum  (02-11-2015),gumnut babies  (02-11-2015),JR03  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing to read later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds3 pee'd in a resorts pool and then announced it. So embarrassing!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kim85 For This Useful Post:

gumnut babies  (03-11-2015)