+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    spg, that story never gets old 😂😂😂

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I'm sure I read somewhere on here about a baby who latched on to a bald man's head on a plane. I laugh every time I think about that!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

gumnut babies  (01-11-2015),JR03  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm loving these ladies! I've never known the burn of embarrassment quite as badly as I have since having the child!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    I have shared this one a few times, but really it is the best I've got.

When dd was a baby she had a really ugly doll that had been given to DH as a *baby shower* gift at work, it came with a bathtub etc. Anyway DD decided she loved it and very soon this ugly doll got uglier and her hair was all matted. She was alway naked except for a floral hanky that I would sometimes fashion as a nappy or a halter dress. One day we were in Aldi and DD and dolly, called Skanky, were sitting in the seat of the trolley. We were in line at the register and a lady in a wheel chair and her (paid) carer were in line behind us and they were admiring DD. The lady in the wheelchair had one eye that looked in a different direction. So she said "What is your baby's name?" I assumed, from the direction one eye was going, that she was asking DD what the dolls name was. DD obviously couldn't answer so I answered for her and said "Skanky" and the carer kind of looked at me and I expanded on my answer and said "because she is so ugly". The carer said "she isn't ugly, she's beautiful". It was then that I realised that the lady was asking ME what MY baby's name was. I turned back toward the front of the store and didn't look back.
    Omg I just PMSL!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

Piper01  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    When DS was a toddler (he was under 2 years old from memory) we went to a wedding reception and he touched 3 different women on the rump That's assault brother!

They were pretty forgiving when they saw it was only a tiny boy.

Another time we were in line at the checkout of Kmart and he took a mobile phone out of the back pocket of a young ladies shorts. The combination of shiny technology and booty was irresistible to him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Public toilets, various occasions, never when the other stalls are empty.
    "That's a long wee mum"
    "You doin big poo ... Push, push"
    "Mummy, why do you wear a nappy?" (pad)

Then there is her own running commentary when its her turn!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (02-11-2015),Wise Enough  (01-11-2015)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gumnut babies View Post
    I'm loving these ladies! I've never known the burn of embarrassment quite as badly as I have since having the child!
    Come on now gumnut, spill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Surely Gumnut if we out ourselves enough you'll share? Did you have your dress tucked into your knickers at the races?

My worst parenting moment was on this last fathers day DD and I made a huge banner, it took days, there were sparkles and stamps, my sister helped for an hour or so, it wasn't until I hung it up on the wall so he could see when he came downstairs - yep I spelt my own kid's name wrong. Ba-bong.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hulahoop For This Useful Post:

BluePixie  (01-11-2015),GirlsRock  (01-11-2015),gumnut babies  (01-11-2015),SpecialPatrolGroup  (01-11-2015),Wise Enough  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let's just say it involved the closure of a fairly public facility because of my child's bodily fluids 😂 and we will never speak of it again!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gumnut babies For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (02-11-2015),Frankenmum  (01-11-2015),harvs  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @gumnut babies - FWIW I was at the local pool with a friend of mine when her child sh@t in the pool. They had to close it down for cleaning.

My kids have given me heaps of wishing the ground would swallow me up moments over the year. The only thing I can think of at the moment would be in a public toilet at the shops my daughter announced very loudly for everyone to hear "What are you going to do mum? A wee or a poo".

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SSecret Squirrel For This Useful Post:

gumnut babies  (01-11-2015)