Closed Thread
Page 92 of 103 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    Thanks ferngirl.. No I'm not worried about 'how much' I'm giving- I'm ok with that- I'm a nurse so I'm ok with the amount / dosage..

It's more that I want to be sure that I'm supposed to keep using the original vial of liquid till it's finished... Then start a new one???? I'm presuming that you don't open a new vial each day... Which makes no sense now that I'm typing it bcos is run out of it within a few days! ������ think I just answered my own question there...
    I used to make up a vial then draw up my dosages into individual syringes and keep those in the fridge until needed then use one at a time instead of going into the vial every time and drawing up. Too much of a PIA for my liking!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (09-11-2015),Chiefsgirl  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Ta @Chiefsgirl. My progesterone was 125 on testing day last unsuccessful cycle thanks to the POI so maybe with some extra pregnancy progesterone it brings it up to the 175. No idea really!
    Ive finally just got some time to check out the babymed and betabase sites. Thanks so much BiB, Chiefsgirl and Julie.
    As you know my hcg today was 67 at 12dpo. Babymed says the average is 25 (but ranges from 0-50). Betabase says the singleton average is 47 and twins average is 86. Hmm, interesting. I'm very much looking forward to Wed's test.
    Sorry for the late reply...but yes, your P4 levels are great Luv and will be partly inflated due to the PIO shots I think most FS like to see it above 50/60 but in normal, everyday conceptions, they look for over 30 I think??

Anyhoo...I can tell you when I was on Wazza's pharmacy of drugs and P4 support, my levels of P4 at 16dpo were 591!! You can never have too high a P4 level in pregnancy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

winsor  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    @Corbes great hcg numbers congratulations.
    @Tahli woo hoo great numbers. how do your hcg numbers compare with @JulieMalooleys ?

@midnite01 when is your hcg test?

@Caesardust congrats on being pupo. Baby dust to you.

@GreyDove how did your appointment go. GL
    He was great. Reviewed my three cycles. Said they all yielded similar results so he wanted to try something different.

One embryo always divides a bit faster. The others divide as expected but stop by day 5.

Lower dose of whatever it is that grows eggs. Said something about one good strong shot to start with. Then start the whosiwhatsit antagonist.

Clearly memorised all the IVF terminology 😜

My AMH was 7 so I want to keep using my eggs for as long as I've got them.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GreyDove For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-11-2015),Charlie74  (09-11-2015),infinity888  (09-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (10-11-2015),Summer  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Greydove was it elonva they mentioned. Ive used that for the last couple of cycles. Amh of 7 is great.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-11-2015),GreyDove  (09-11-2015),Summer  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GreyDove glad it went well. Amh of 7 is fabulous luv. Fx he has you all sorted. When do you start?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-11-2015),GreyDove  (09-11-2015),Summer  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @midnite01 and @infinity888

Just gotta get some decent play nicely eggs/embies! The AMH lulled me into a false sense of security. Damn things just don't do what they're supposed to. Inhaling supplements and snorting salmon and blueberries.

I'll do January. I'll have $$$ by then. I'll have a new stove (barely can use the one I have) and fridge by then so I'll be set.

There was an L in the name 😝
    ... Said its one shot and it kinda tapers off ... Hoping to mature the eggs I get. I was on quite high doses of the other things. It's all a blur.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreyDove For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-11-2015),Summer  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely ladies ! gosh this thread moves fast man!! From whatever I could catch up , it's lovely to see so many good news ... It's very encouraging and brings positivity to the whole thread ..

Heartiest congratulations to our dear Tahli , Corbes and Midnite 01 for the fantastic results

Congrats Caseardust for being pupo for a bfp

Charlie 74 hope your cycle is progressing well with LBand good luck for your scan and bloods on wed... I'm going to join u soon....

Blossom 74, Summer, Winsor, infinity 888 , Greydove.. How are u doing lovelies?

JulieMalooley , Chiefsgirl.. So good to hear that you are progressing well..

Blondeinbrisvegas .. Saw the pics of your backyard.. Must say some amazing efforts have been put there.. It is beautiful

Sorry if I missed anyone A big to all.

AFM

After a very strong attack of unusual hayfever accompanied by chest infection , I am feeling slightly better after taking strong oral steroids for 3 days..

My update of Wazza appt. :

That man is really thorough and knows his stuff. After seeing our Looong history, he said he would like to try a agonist/ antagonist crossover cycle where u start with a down reg and then add antagonist in as well. That was new to me. He said if I do a cycle with him it would me 125 menopur one day and 125 gonalf one day. He also mentioned including the lipodal flush with the scratch, increasing the prednisolone to 25 mg, clexane to 60 mg , intralipids and Feldene. These are for implantation I think. He def suggested pgd and believes that all of the above are enough to treat the natural killer cells and aid implantation.

When we asked abt the Hla match ( The partial da alpha match ) as found out by Nick Lolatgis , he said he didn't believe much in that and especially the LIT therapy which dr Nick does , comes with some associated risks... Plus all the things he will put me on are enough for implantation....He believes that the embryo quality needs to be improved even though we got normal pgd embies which didn't stick twice ( he gave us his lists of supplements .. are they helpful BIB ? ) ... He said rather than blindly thinking abt surrogacy due to do alpha match , work needs to be done on quality as well. And then he said every doc has his own ways, dr nick is too much into immune stuff .. ..... So it gets a bit confusing as he doesn't think da alpha match hinders implantation and can be overcome without LIT...

We are meeting LB tomorrow as we are doing a cycle with her. She is doing a down reg this time as she has done 3 antagonist cycles on me . She wanted to see if she can getter better results. I have been on the pill since the 24th. Meeting my nurse tomorrow as well to take all the instructions.... We won't be transferring as we want to do pgd. We wanted to do this cycle before year end as I have had I full cycle and 2 frozens this year, so this one gets slightly cheaper....plus we could hopefully bank some embies to transfer next year or send them overseas for surrogacy... ( so confused at this stage .. So I am trying not to think and just do the cycle at this stage) Another option I was thinking is transferring my embies to dr Wazza in qld , having another fresh cycle with him and then keep transferring if we get enough. Will see what LB has to say tomorrow abt implantation. I am taking my results from dr M in Sydney abt the natural killer cells and the dq alpha tests from Dr nick . I will ask , what her opinion is in regards to them as she never used any strong immune protocol on my 4 fet with her ( 2 out which were pgd normal) which I really feel bad about that they were not given the best chance to implant.

I dont just just want to make blasts or normal blasts , but also give them the best environment to stick. This journey has been stretched over years and years for us, but I m trying to remain positive . I don't want to lose hope as long as we are making blasts.. Honestly girls.. You guyz are a saviour , don't know what I would do without you as no one understands as good as all of u do... Thanks again for reading my very long post ..

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-11-2015),Caesardust  (10-11-2015),calypso75  (10-11-2015),Charlie74  (09-11-2015),Chiefsgirl  (10-11-2015),Corbes  (10-11-2015),faithandhopellove  (10-11-2015),GreyDove  (10-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Charlie74 same vial till it runs out yep that's right. Wow this board is hot the messages are flying through

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ferngirl For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-11-2015),GreyDove  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbes View Post
    @GreyDove L = Lucrin? I used that for my trigger for my freeze all cycles. First time a single dose, second time 2 triggers,12 hours apart. I know others have used it daily as a down reg cycle (recently replaced by syneral as its on the PBS scheme now).
    That could be it. ☺️

Suppose I'll find out in January.

I don't wanna go to work!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreyDove For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-11-2015),Corbes  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyDove View Post
    That could be it. ☺️

Suppose I'll find out in January.

I don't wanna go to work!
    I'm with you there greydove. After 4 days off I was getting too used to being a stay at home fur baby mum. I don't want to be at work. Baaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-11-2015),Corbes  (10-11-2015),GreyDove  (10-11-2015)