Closed Thread
Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much everyone. Am on my second glass of wine now and a bit p!ssy! I'm a cheap drunk :-) Had many more kids come by, so I wiped the tears away and laughed and joked with them.

Had a phone chat with a friend who send a pic of a guy she wants to "smoosh between her thighs" so am laughing through the tears. I hope I get the chance to be a Mummy soon, whatever way it happens.

@JulieMalooley I'm thinking of you and praying so hard all is OK. I hope it's a great big nothing and there's no more bleeding. If you're worried and want to head to hospital to get checked out, just message me and I'll come and hold your hand - you're not that far away!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-10-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (01-11-2015),winsor  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Ladies.. Sorry I havnt been able to post from a long time as I Had been really sick of what apparently started as a hay fever. And went on to a viral infection and I was coughing day and night. Even now it is only slightly better and no medicine seems to be working.

Tried to catch up on head for a few pages, but it has gone too far..
    Saw the beautiful pic of your scan JulieMalooley... Loved it and please try not to stress out a lot about the bleeding( I know easier said than done), but as u can see, so many girls on this thread have had bleeding and then went on to have healthy babies, I am sure it will stop very soon.

Good luck Corbes, Tahli , Greenlady, Infinity 888 Bongley and to anyone else I am missing.

Blossom74..it's good to see that you are trying to recover..

afm

Last time I mentioned that DrNL in Melbourne diagnosed a partial do alpha match with DH and elevated natural killer cells. And we had decided we will do a cycle with him , collect more embryos and then... see what we need to do, surrogacy or the immune treatment. But when he made my protocol, he didn't put anything in it what he mentioned in our appt. he simply put me on puregon 150which was my dosage with mivf and I hadn't had good results with that and I was 4 years younger too. We were not satisfied with this. So we decided to stick with LB as she atleast tries something new and we are not transferring immediately anyway. But all this is so confusing as NL Was so good at the appt. he was not rushed and he found out the reason why the normal embies were not implanting. Now LB has done 3 antagonist cycles with me and now she has put me on the pill and wants to do a down regulation cycle with only menopur. Probably we would do pgd and freeze them and then decide if we need to do surrogacy or LIT , ivig etc. But I think she doesn't believe in these treatments.

We are heading of to Brisbane on Mon to see Wazza. Don't know what he will say.. I see LB when I come back and will discuss what dr M and Dr NL has found out and see what she has to say..
    Staying in Brissy for 4 days.. Interesting things to do in there Blondeinbrisvegas? Needing your advice like always....
    Last edited by Sue77; 31-10-2015 at 20:36.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-10-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015),Corbes  (01-11-2015),Summer  (31-10-2015),winsor  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Summer we're allowed 1 unit a day, health wise (or is it 2?). Plus those who drink moderately live longer and freddo frogs are quite small.

That's all I've got too!
    I'll take it! I may or may not have polished off another Freddo and a mini Bounty bar with my second glass of wine

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-10-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015),Bongley  (31-10-2015),Corbes  (01-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (01-11-2015),winsor  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    I'll take it! I may or may not have polished off another Freddo and a mini Bounty bar with my second glass of wine

Yes, I've had a few myself tonight.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-10-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015),Summer  (31-10-2015),winsor  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Summer we're allowed 1 unit a day, health wise (or is it 2?). Plus those who drinkers moderately live longer and freddo frogs are quite small.

That's all I've got too!
    It's 2 now 😜

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GreyDove For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-10-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015),Bongley  (01-11-2015),Summer  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JulieMalooley, I had bleeding last night for about 4 hours. Started out fresh but quickly went dark then brown. No BD for me (I was at work) but I reckon it was probably breakthrough bleeding. It's difficult to work out when AF was due after all the fertility drugs but my right ovary was paining so I figure the endometrioma there was bleeding too. I have only had a bit of brown blood coming out with the crinone (yuk) today and I feel as crook as I did yesterday so I think everything is ok. Will see the gp on Monday for his take but feeling more optimistic about it than I did when I first saw the blood. Meltdown city. Anyway since we are so close in our due date maybe your bleeding is breakthrough too. Fx for both of us.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-10-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015),calypso75  (01-11-2015),Corbes  (01-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (01-11-2015),Summer  (01-11-2015),Tahli  (31-10-2015),winsor  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @GreyDove Great news r.e Mortgage Broker freeing up some $ for you!!!

Takes the pressure off knowing you can do everything you want and need to do I expect

Bahahahahahha!! Prostitution!!! You could always become a "High Class Hooker" At least then you could pick and choose!!! Get the baby, pony and weekender in the mountains as well!!!
    Big relief. Yes. Yay for property boom.

Your suggestions - Pure genius ... Baby weekender pony.

I need a whole new vision board I think. 😜

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GreyDove For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-10-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015),Summer  (01-11-2015),winsor  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm on my 3rd ivf cycle (first two failed). Ive seen some comments about immune treatment and wondered what it's all about?

My FS is putting me on steroids for the cycle to block my auto immune antibodies. (I haven't been diagnosed with an auto immune disease but I've had the speckled result come up in my blood test a few times)

Any info greatly appreciated.

If it can't help for this cycle (About to start a FET) then for next cycle (if we can ever afford another one, we are $20,000 out of pocket for 3 cycles)

Thanks

Jade

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-10-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi @Apples1234 and welcome to the thread!!

Sorry to hear about your past BFN Cycles Luv So, it sounds as though you have some kind of immune issues there. Do you know which one?? It also sounds as though your FS is putting you on what they call an "Immune Protocol". The steroids (usually Prednisone) is a part of it.

I'll post some links to sites that explain Immune Issues better so you can familiarise yourself :

http://haveababy.com/causes-of-infer...immune-factors

http://www.rialab.com/miscarriages_p...YDxx9vZJTVwCzQ

Dr Sher is a world renowned FS over in America. His website I've linked you to has some really interesting reading especially in his blogs. The other link is to a website for repeat MC's, so don't pay any attention to that part, it's the information there explaining Immune Issues that is important.

If you haven't already made your way over to the Immune Issues sub forum, I'll link you there too:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...Killer-Cells-7

I don't know if Natural Killer Cells are your immune issue, but the Girls over there are really lovely and will give guidance There is also a book called "Is your body baby friendly" by Dr Alan Beers who is a Reproductive Immunologist. Here's a link to his site that's probably the best of the lot of them that will explain things:

http://www.repro-med.net/

Actually, the speckled result seems as though it could be related to ANA's??? Anyhoo...have a read when you can Luv and feel free to come back and ask any questions you might have ok??

Am that this Cycle will get you over the line to a BFP!!!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (01-11-2015),calypso75  (01-11-2015),Chiefsgirl  (02-11-2015),Summer  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Yep that's the one he put me on. I appreciate the link. Does anyone on here do the auto immune protocol diet?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-10-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015)