Closed Thread
Page 70 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Caesardust Yes..it's possible they have their own embryology lab. So my plan is this....ring the main lab number. Give them your name and tell then you're calling or were transferred from reception to find out fertilisation results from your EPU that you had done yesterday.

If they tell you you've called the wrong lab, apologise and play dumb saying you must of been given the wrong number/transferred to the wrong lab and could you have the number for the right one or be transferred there please When you speak to the right lab whether it be that one or another, tell them virtually the same..that you're calling for a fertilisation report as reception didn't have the information so were unable to help.

While you're there, ask them for their direct number (if you weren't given it) and what the best time is to call for further updates tomorrow or if you have any other queries before transfer on Monday!!! The worst they can say is call reception from here on in etc.

Give it a go Luv, you've got nothing to lose!!!
    You're wicked. I love it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreyDove For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-11-2015),Blossom74  (07-11-2015),Summer  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbes View Post
    Morning girls, @Blossom74 I have CWA envy! I grew up in BFNW (I'll let you decipher that acronym)

I frucking give up @Corbes. For the life of me, I've been trying to figure out that acronym all bl@@dy day and whilst I think I've got the "FNW" part sussed, the "B" has me buggered.

For the love of God, help a woman out here and let me get some peace!

Blossom

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Blossom74 is it Bum-Fruck-No-Where???

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-11-2015),Blossom74  (07-11-2015),Corbes  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Caesardust, first up I'm really sorry to hear about your Uncle. Cancer of any kind is a b@stard and lung cancer, I know, can be particularly virile. My uncle found out he had lung cancer by accident. He went for a routine checkup with my Aunty one day and as they were leaving and the Doctor asked (almost as an afterthought) if there was anything else, my Aunty piped up and said "Oh, yes, can you do anything about this gurgling sound he makes when he sleeps...." My Uncle didn't even know he was making that sound, but some quick investigations were done and yep - lung cancer. He went to QLD to tell his kids two weeks later, spent a week up there, came back home and passed away within a week. Innocuous b@stard thing cancer is. Takes too many good people.

Regarding the status of your eggs I call bullsh!t too. What a load of cr@p! And after what you pay those b@stards, and all you've been through, they still can't throw you a frikkin' bone? WTF is the world coming to, I ask you. I'd be tearing the lot of them a new a$$hole, and I'd make a point of tearing two for that witch of a nurse. I'm really sorry you're having to deal with such pricks love, I really am.

So, did I mention the other day I'm still sitting firmly in the 'Anger' camp.

@Infinity, I was on 450 of Gonal F for my second cycle. I tolerated it surprisingly well except for one day, near the end of my cycle. I vomited out of the blue, so hard and so relentlessly that I dropped to my knees. Never known anything like it. Still, I am a vomit-y person by nature and can handle a good chuck, so I was ok with it. Other than that, I sailed through the high dose

@Precious40, hi there! I don't believe I've seen you round these parts before. Nice to have you along for the ride.

@JulieM, all the drugs and pills and things will be well worth it in the end. I hate feeling roly poly too but I would welcome it if I got a bub at the end. And you get TWO! Lucky girl

Speaking of TWO. Hi Tahli Just sayin'....... Beautiful lines there love, well and truly UTD

(x2......)

Blossom
    (Being cheeky)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (07-11-2015),Summer  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL, could be @Summer!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-11-2015),Summer  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So the market was ok. A nice trip out, in good weather anyway. Hubby stopped for a sausage in bread with onion (you know, the ones that you can smell from miles away and start drooling as soon as you get wind of it) but I was good and had a bottle of water and no sausage. I was starving hungry (well, when am I not, lol) but I held off til we got home and made a nice salad roll with fresh salad and ham, and had my little pot of pureed fruit. I don't generally like fruit at all, but I'll eat it from a pot or a tin as nature intended....

We didn't buy anything. There were no jams or home made breads there We had already stocked up of F&V so in the end we just sort of roamed around like loose cows and then went home

DH is coming for a walk with me this afternoon. I want to go to the cemetary. We have a massive one here and it's really old with interesting headstones, many of which tell a story of the occupant's arrival (and departure, lol) from the country. I am slowly working my way through each section, and am finding it really interesting. If DH is good I might even let him come home with me afterwards

Well, what do you expect from the girl who wanted to be an undertaker when she was younger, lol

Blossom
    Last edited by Blossom74; 07-11-2015 at 13:16.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (07-11-2015),Summer  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    I frucking give up @Corbes. For the life of me, I've been trying to figure out that acronym all bl@@dy day and whilst I think I've got the "FNW" part sussed, the "B" has me buggered.

For the love of God, help a woman out here and let me get some peace!

Blossom
    Is it "Back of FruckiNg Whoop-Whoop"???😉😁😁😁

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (07-11-2015),Summer  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post

@JulieM, all the drugs and pills and things will be well worth it in the end. I hate feeling roly poly too but I would welcome it if I got a bub at the end. And you get TWO! Lucky girl
    This made me smile Its feeling more and more likely to happen 😁
    My new life slogan is 'careful what you wish for'. I think I said out loud a few times that twins would be ideal, but I never seriously thought it would happen 😮

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-11-2015),Blossom74  (07-11-2015),Summer  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    @Blossom74 is it Bum-Fruck-No-Where???
    BAHAHAHA!!!!😁😁😁

Good one Luv!!!😊👍

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (07-11-2015),Summer  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyDove View Post
    You're wicked. I love it.
    Why thank-you Luv!!😊

I've learnt a thing or two over the years about BS'ng my way through the red tape to get to where/who or what I want!!😁

I may also have a problem at times with the word "No", injustices occuring & compliance!!!😁

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (07-11-2015),GreyDove  (07-11-2015),Summer  (07-11-2015)