Closed Thread
Page 59 of 103 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    It's been a cr@ppy day all round here. Our toilet backed up so I had to call the real estate, who called a plumber, who came and snaked our drains only to tell me "This can't be fixed. We need to dig up your driveway, your garden, and maybe part of the road...."

My LL is going to be so not happy. It is going to cost a bomb, but we have to be able to go to the toilet! I am now the proud caretaker of a porta-loo, located conveniently in my backyard.

Seriously.

Can life get much more sh!tty than this?

Blossom
    Yep, that's all you need Blossom. That and a sh1thole neighbour.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-11-2015),Blossom74  (06-11-2015),Summer  (06-11-2015),winsor  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieMalooley View Post
    @Charlie74, what do they actually DO in your DP's operation? @Blossom74 yep, the off season is the pits. Are you going to work on another plan, or just leaving it be for a while ?
    Hi Julie. I did have a plan for a talk with my FS on Tuesday but I just cancelled that appointment so that I could be here while all the pipe digging happens. I wasn't comfortable with being away a whole day while a million workmen were around my house. That got rescheduled to the next available appointment. Dec 17th! I also have another appointment with a different FS on Dec 4th - that's closer to home. Both are to discuss "What should we do from here..."

My instinct tells me that I should wait before I do anything at all, until such time that I get AF naturally for at least one cycle. If we do find a way to afford to go again, I don't want to waste my money by rushing in too early, and stimulating my cycle with drugs when I haven't had a natural period once since the D&C.

Does that sound right to you all? I know time is of the essence but surely it is important for things to go back to normal after the D&C first? I'm thinking I'd like to start in the New Year. The D&C was on 16/10.

Blossom
    Last edited by Blossom74; 06-11-2015 at 15:25.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-11-2015),winsor  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sounds like a good plan blossom. The fs usually like you to have had an af anyway .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (06-11-2015),winsor  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom74 oh no! Well you definitely did the right thing by calling the police. (Who leaves their animals on their own for 2 WEEKS?) Although the last time I did that to my neighbors (they were smashing the place up and screaming) they put a hammer through my door I lived on my own at the time too. Still, I would do the same again, sounded like someone was being murdered.

As for the toilet, ah jeeze. A port-a-loo is not ideal Give the gal a break universe

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-11-2015),Summer  (06-11-2015),winsor  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom74 im really sorry to hear about all your trouble. You are trying your best to do the right thing with your neighbor and you have she left you with no choice. Fx the police sort it out. Any chance you could move??? Might solve 2 very ****ty situations haha

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-11-2015),Blossom74  (06-11-2015),winsor  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom74 yes your body definitely needs to get back to its normal self first unfortunately.
    Regarding your neighbour, when she gets back you should loudly proclaim 'thank god you are ok - I've been so worried !! I knew you wouldn't just leave your animals for 2 weeks unless something had happened to you - are you ok ???'
    Make it all about the fact that you were concerned about HER, not the animals. Then you will just look like a really caring concerned neighbour. That may deflect some of the flack..

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-11-2015),Blossom74  (06-11-2015),Summer  (06-11-2015),winsor  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    @Blossom74 im really sorry to hear about all your trouble. You are trying your best to do the right thing with your neighbor and you have she left you with no choice. Fx the police sort it out. Any chance you could move??? Might solve 2 very ****ty situations haha

No love, moving isn't an option. We've signed a lease here and still have 6 months on it to go. Plus, the cost....well, yeah, we can't afford to move. We can barely afford to eat! Great time, really, to go on a diet....

The Police called back. They said they couldn't get onto her either but have left her messages to call them back. They said not to go overboard feeding them - just throw them a biscuit or something to keep them going, but these are young animals and that just doesn't sit right with me

Blossom

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieMalooley View Post
    @Blossom74 yes your body definitely needs to get back to its normal self first unfortunately.
    Regarding your neighbour, when she gets back you should loudly proclaim 'thank god you are ok - I've been so worried !! I knew you wouldn't just leave your animals for 2 weeks unless something had happened to you - are you ok ???'
    Make it all about the fact that you were concerned about HER, not the animals. Then you will just look like a really caring concerned neighbour. That may deflect some of the flack..

Ooooohhh, that's a good one! YES, I will definitely do that. I'm sure she will come barreling over here about it, so I'll have to be on guard.

It's been such a stressful day, truly. I am just wrung out. The plumbers were here for four hours, they left a huge mess, the work is ongoing, the whole neighbour thing. I haven't even eaten lunch.

Blossom

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    Ooooohhh, that's a good one! YES, I will definitely do that. I'm sure she will come barreling over here about it, so I'll have to be on guard.

It's been such a stressful day, truly. I am just wrung out. The plumbers were here for four hours, they left a huge mess, the work is ongoing, the whole neighbour thing. I haven't even eaten lunch.

Blossom
    You just don't need a dumb b1tch like that creating all this additional stress in your life right now.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom74 that doesn't sound like a great plan from police. Those poor babies. Its going from bad to worse. Mmm as far lease goes if you don't have basic facilities maybe you could break it? Not sure about money ? Any chance of getting extra work when you feel up to it? Or a garage sale of things you dont need? Did you say you did nails that could be extra $$$ ill keep thinking. Xx

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-11-2015),Blossom74  (06-11-2015),winsor  (06-11-2015)