Hi all - not great news for me. 5 of the 6 are still going but one is behind so they said they would discount that. Of the other 4, they are only morulas and only one is compacting. I didn't ask any questions as I was so nervous. They will grow then til day 6 and see if any progress by tomorrow. I'm thinking the cycle is going to be another bust. I just can't see that any of them will become hatching blasts by tomorrow able to be biopsied.
@greenlady I'm so sorry the news wasn't better, I hate those phone calls. I hope things change overnight. You aren't having a fresh transfer then? Sorry I remember you were in a quandary over what to do with your immune meds but I can't remember what you decided to do.
@infinity888 have you changed clinics at all? Sometimes that can shake things up a bit, getting a different approach.
Hi everyone. Been to have my scan and got really disappointing results. Only 6 follicles on left and 2 on right. Worst result ever. Lining was up to 9mm so that was at least good. I'm so upset and have back to back meetings all day. Can't believe all the extra work, drugs and vitamins has done nothing. It's so unfair 😞😞.
oh @infinity888 I'm sorry to hear today's result. hugs. I hope you're ok. @Green lady I'm hoping your embryos get a second wind. the compacting one sounds promising? would you transfer it today instead of freeze?
JM good luck for your scan and seeing your bubs again
Blossom, I hope you do something nice and relaxing on your day off tomorrow. sounds like a good idea. I just booked another week (next week), so after today I'm off for the rest of the month - a couple of melb trips & uni assignment
good luck to Corbes, beckymae and Tahli. hoping to see your bfp soon.
So much happening....
@Infinity, I am so very, very sorry love. I had so wished that things would turn out differently for you. I know when I've got BFN's I've moved into "What's the next step" quite quickly, but I also understand that at some point, your strength and finances mean there is no next step, other than acceptance. Financially speaking, are you able to continue? Going by what you've mentioned, perhaps you could consider donor eggs? I will continue to hope for a miracle on your behalf love, but do have a good cry, let it all out, and then eat a bucket load of chocolate and ice-cream. Thinking of you
@greenlady, I am also very sorry to hear that your fertilisation is not coming along as planned. I'm not really as on top of my terminology as I should be, but can you not implant a morula? I know a blasto is ideal but isn't there still a possibility of a fresh transfer? Oh, I really hope so
I am sending all the positive vibes and that all those embies get their sh!t together and starting developing quickly for you today
@JulieM, enjoy that scan love. I'm sure everything will be just fine and I am so excited to hear about it this evening once it's all done. Good luck
Thank you to everyone for your comments regarding AF and BT's after D&C. My clinic insists that I keep doing BT's until such time that they see my HCG go back to 0. So if this tests shows any number other than that I have to go back again. I am very over the whole thing, it is depressing to keep going back for no purpose. I think if I get my next reading under 10 or so I'm just going to draw a line in the sand and tell them "Presume it's 0 from next week, I'm not going back."
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!