Closed Thread
Page 29 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hilarious @BlondeinBrisvegas. But I'd need my POAS advent calendar to have a morning and evening pocket, not just one measly pocket per day!!
    $20 bucks hey, like I need further encouragement!!
    I'm so so sorry girls I really have been a cr~ppy online friend over the last week or two. Are the current 2ww girls....infinity, corbes, beckymae, midnite01? Bib with your whiteboard, is that right, or have I stuffed up?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (03-11-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),Blossom74  (03-11-2015),Corbes  (03-11-2015),GreyDove  (03-11-2015),Summer  (04-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahli View Post
    Yep @JulieMalooley I have a packet of 7 frer's and 2 digital tests so I'm good to get POAS on the weekend. I lack the resolve of the stronger 2ww girls!! It's a little different having both a day 5 and a day 6 embies in at at the same time. I'm calling them 'Hatch and The Straggler'. I good title for a children's book?!
    Is it true that it takes frozen embryos longer to show up as a BFP because they need a day or so to expand again?
    Ta heaps for all of the good wishes girls. I'm at Perth airport again for the long 5 hr stop over. I can't wait to get back to Melb at midnight. Fingers crossed I don't have to do this trek again in a hurry!
    Mine were frozen and still got a BFP at 10dpo so I'm going to say no..

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),Blossom74  (03-11-2015),Corbes  (03-11-2015),Tahli  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tahli, my frozen emby gave me a +HPT on 6dp5dt, so I'm gunna say.....no.

I think they do most of their expanding prior to transfer. I'm sure there are variations in the time it takes to do that though.

Blossom

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),Corbes  (03-11-2015),Tahli  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your support re the puppy and the kitten. The whole thing is worrying and I assure you that (A) I am taking the best possible care of them that I can and (B) I hate their owner just as much as you all do

I do have to keep in mind, when deciding how to proceed, that my neighbour is somewhat unstable, runs with a VERY rough crowd, and lives right across the road from me. Being that I am the only one who knows there are pets there in those conditions it places me in a somewhat precarious position. If I dob her in, it could all come back to haunt me.

I am taking comfort in the knowledge that they are currently well fed and I visit them twice a day, acts in and of themselves equate to tresspassing, but none-the-less I do it. I will speak to her, using carefully chosen words, when she (eventually) returns home. I doubt she feeds them properly even when she is there so truth be told they will probably be hungry even after she comes home. It's a sad state of affairs but I am reasonably powerless.

Anyway, for now they are ok....

Blossom

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),GreyDove  (03-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (03-11-2015),winsor  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    10dpo for the day 6 embryo transferred at 11am on Monday in Cape Town would be when...I know you're good at working this out Julie...my jet lagged head's not!
    Btw, dispite my best effort I couldn't find those tortoises!
    An observation from Perth Airport. 0.5%....the percentage of women compared to men at the airport. No gorgeous mancubs just lots of fifo men I think.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),Blossom74  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    Hi BIB. My iron levels, whilst in the 'normal' range, were quite low. I also had normal (but on the lower end) results for ferritin (helps absorb iron) and Vitamin B12. This surprises me as I've been on a high iron pregnancy multivitamin since January.

The other very interesting result was my Testosterone level which came in at <0.1 The range considered to be 'normal' is 0.2 to 1.8 I wonder if this is perhaps contributing to the fact that I have absolutely no desire to DTD at the moment. (DH has his sad face on )

I think I will make an appointment to discuss these results, as well as the strange neck feeling, with my GP. Not sure what's going on, but something doesn't feel right....

ETA: BIB, I have no idea when AF will come or what part of my cycle I would now be in. I had the D&C on 16/10/15 - do you know what impact that has on my cycle? ie: Where would that put me in the grand scheme of things? I did have some piercing pains in my right side today and wondered "Hey, I wonder if I just ovulated" but really have no idea what sort of impact the D&C has on timing....

Blossom
    Yes, I'd say the low testosterone would be a contributing factor as to why you have lost your libido for the moment. Here's a link about low testosterone in women (scroll to the bottom of the page to the "Women" heading):

http://growyouthful.com/remedy/testosterone.php#women

Yes, that is strange about your iron/ferritin/B12 levels Luv. Perhaps your body needed to use more of the stores up after your D&C to replace what you'd lost through bleeding etc??

I've had a D&C years ago and I know it threw my AF out. It took approx. 6 weeks to come back. I've read of other women who's Cycles reverted back to normal the month after and then there are the women who's AF took ages to reappear so I think it's a bit of a guessing game though when you go to the GP to discuss your recent BT results, you could request another BT to have a Hormone Master (that's what the test is called) done to check all your levels which would show at the very least whether you'd ovulated or not.

I'll be very interested to hear what he says about the neck pain and everything else Luv. If your gut feeling is that something's not sitting right then go get it checked out sooner rather than later

P.S...I had a bit of a giggle r.e DH's '"sad face" even though I know he's not laughing!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hilarious @BlondeinBrisvegas. But I'd need my POAS advent calendar to have a morning and evening pocket, not just one measly pocket per day!!
    $20 bucks hey, like I need further encouragement!!
    I'm so so sorry girls I really have been a cr~ppy online friend over the last week or two. Are the current 2ww girls....infinity, corbes, beckymae, midnite01? Bib with your whiteboard, is that right, or have I stuffed up?
    Yes that's right thus far & we have @Green lady finding out Day 5 results tomorrow ( for a few good Blasty's to biopsy!!) and @MamaKes going in for IUI on Thurs morn.
    @winsor is rolling the dice on a natural BFFP this month. @Charlie74 is waiting for AF to show, @GreyDove is waiting for the freed up $ to come through..Hmmm...who else have I missed that hasn't posted in the last little while??

@calypso75 Where are you at Luv??
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 03-11-2015 at 17:26.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (03-11-2015),Caesardust  (03-11-2015),calypso75  (04-11-2015),Charlie74  (03-11-2015),Green lady  (04-11-2015),GreyDove  (03-11-2015),Tahli  (03-11-2015),winsor  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    10dpo for the day 6 embryo transferred at 11am on Monday in Cape Town would be when...I know you're good at working this out Julie...my jet lagged head's not!
    Btw, dispite my best effort I couldn't find those tortoises!
    An observation from Perth Airport. 0.5%....the percentage of women compared to men at the airport. No gorgeous mancubs just lots of fifo men I think.
    You're kidding, there was not just two tortoises, there was a good half dozen ! You prob thought two coz I mentioned a bit of slow-mo tortoise one on one action, but there were actually other tortoises watching lol.
    Friday 7pm is your 10dpo poas booking ! We will all no doubt be checking in lol.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),Blossom74  (03-11-2015),GreyDove  (03-11-2015),winsor  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    Thank you all for your support re the puppy and the kitten. The whole thing is worrying and I assure you that (A) I am taking the best possible care of them that I can and (B) I hate their owner just as much as you all do

I do have to keep in mind, when deciding how to proceed, that my neighbour is somewhat unstable, runs with a VERY rough crowd, and lives right across the road from me. Being that I am the only one who knows there are pets there in those conditions it places me in a somewhat precarious position. If I dob her in, it could all come back to haunt me.

I am taking comfort in the knowledge that they are currently well fed and I visit them twice a day, acts in and of themselves equate to tresspassing, but none-the-less I do it. I will speak to her, using carefully chosen words, when she (eventually) returns home. I doubt she feeds them properly even when she is there so truth be told they will probably be hungry even after she comes home. It's a sad state of affairs but I am reasonably powerless.

Anyway, for now they are ok....

Blossom
    Sorry @Blossom74, it's very easy as outsiders to 'give advice' isn't it, but we don't have to live there. The stress you are going through now is probably far less than living near a hostile unstable neighbour. You can't choose your neighbours unfortunately....

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),Blossom74  (03-11-2015),winsor  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A tortoise live s~x show....I definitely would have remembered you mentioning that!!
    I do remember you mentioning your money going missing from your camera bag so I left the 'don't disturb' sign permanently on the door.
    Cool, I've put fri 7pm in my diary. It's a date!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),Blossom74  (03-11-2015),Charlie74  (03-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (03-11-2015),winsor  (03-11-2015)