Closed Thread
Page 25 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley i had mine done in Private h. and i had results after about 4 days, definitely no longer than a week i think.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),Blossom74  (03-11-2015),Bongley  (03-11-2015),winsor  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    @Blossom74 i really hope your neighbor comes home today. This is ridiculous. Your a better woman than me i would have lost my shiz by now. I hope you enjoy your walk. Hows your diet going? Any picks for the Melbourne cup?

Afm i really hope you're right but most of my symptoms i could easily right off to crinone and thyroid. I haven't had bad symptoms of AF yet but im due tomorrow so who knows. Im sure the knicker check hourly will start today. I haven't had that you're pregnant feeling when you just know either so im worried. Like @Corbes im staying in my little pupo bubble for as long as possible. I guess logically my slow and steady 4 cell embie needs a miracle to be my bfp but id like to think that if im really lucky i will have the little embie that could. Had the worst nights sleep last night. Insomnia and kept waking up so i think my thyroid has gone hyper atm. I dont feel tired this morning though. Again not a good sign for pregnancy but a good sign of hyperthyroidism. Damm it. And the twtorture continues. Lol

Hi @Infinity,

The diet is going as well as can be expected. I've stuck to it, but after my initial 2kg loss there has been no movement on the scales since. That is sort of how it's always gone with me - I have to fight my way through the next 2 weeks, and then I'll (hopefully) see the scales start going down. A 2WW of a different kind! I am serving up smaller portions all round, and still allow myself a small treat once a day, which makes it easier to stick to.

Melbourne Cup? Well, I'm in the sweep at work but my horsey has pretty long odds. I think it was called Excess Knowledge. Still, it's anyone's game really. They are all good horses to get to that stage. I guess we'll know soon enough!

Sorry you're feeling a bit under the weather love. And everything seems harder when you don't get enough sleep. Do you have the day off today for the cup? Maybe you could make time for a nap? If not, here's hoping the day goes quickly for you.

Blossom

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),winsor  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Blossom74 could it be your thyroid? Hope you're feel better soon, I hate feeling dog tired for no reason, makes me feel old.

Hi @Bongley, yeah I would have suspected my thyroid too, but I had blood tests last week which showed my thyroid function is well within the 'normal' range. So I guess that's not it.

Bugger about your biopsy being rescheduled. I've not had that done myself so can't offer any opinions. Hope it goes well for you though

Blossom

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),Bongley  (03-11-2015),winsor  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beckymae View Post
    Yeah maybe but I think it's AF. This is my third time at the rodeo and it suits feels like it...

Crossing everything I have for you hun

Blossom

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (03-11-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),winsor  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Blossom74 ultrasound is actually Wednesday but yes bleeding is completely stopped now so I'm feeling ok about it all again. @beckymae I hope it is just breakthrough bleeding - I've never used it so no idea but sounds like it is common so hopefully all good for you. @Tahli congrats and how exciting !! So Saturday night you'll be 5 dpt, do you have your frer's ready ?? That's when I got my twin BFP lol - don't want to jinx you...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (03-11-2015),BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),Blossom74  (03-11-2015),Corbes  (03-11-2015),faithandhopellove  (03-11-2015),midnite01  (03-11-2015),Tahli  (03-11-2015),winsor  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Blossom74 How's your iron levels Luv?? Could it be PMS?? Is AF due?? you're not coming down with the Lurgy!!

That bloody b8tch next door!!! Honestly, I'd really would be dobbing her in to the RSPCA and surrendering those animals and I wouldn't give a fruck what she said!!! Makes my blood boil!!!

Yes, I'm all good now thanks Luv

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (03-11-2015),winsor  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @beckymae oh no hopefully its a just a bit of breakthrough bleeding, I had a lot of that with my BFP (a LOT)
    @Tahli and @midnite01 congrats girls!! Bring those BFPs home!
    @faithandhopellove so glad the scan went well! Those bubs are snuggling in
    @Sue77 let us know how it goes today!

best of luck with the weeing @Corbes and everything is sounding good @infinity888, thinking about it I was completely bloated too
    @Blossom74 could it be your thyroid? Hope you're feel better soon, I hate feeling dog tired for no reason, makes me feel old.
    @GreyDove I can't remember the brand, I will have a squizz when I get home. I bought it new off of ebay.

AFM My endo biopsy has been moved from friday to next week. As my cycles are so long normally day 10 may not be enough time for my lining to build up. Has anyone here had a uterine/endometrial biopsy done? How long did the results take to come back?

good luck everyone, lots happening.
    Hi Bongley. Yes I've had one done and it was about 5 days for the results to come back from memory.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),Blossom74  (03-11-2015),Bongley  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @beckymae oh no hopefully its a just a bit of breakthrough bleeding, I had a lot of that with my BFP (a LOT)
    @Tahli and @midnite01 congrats girls!! Bring those BFPs home!
    @faithandhopellove so glad the scan went well! Those bubs are snuggling in
    @Sue77 let us know how it goes today!

best of luck with the weeing @Corbes and everything is sounding good @infinity888, thinking about it I was completely bloated too
    @GreyDove I can't remember the brand, I will have a squizz when I get home. I bought it new off of ebay.

AFM My endo biopsy has been moved from friday to next week. As my cycles are so long normally day 10 may not be enough time for my lining to build up. Has anyone here had a uterine/endometrial biopsy done? How long did the results take to come back?

good luck everyone, lots happening.
    Yes Luv..I've had one too..well, I've had 2 Endo Scratches but he took a biopsy the second time I think?? Anyhoo..it was back within the week for me

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (03-11-2015),Bongley  (03-11-2015),winsor  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieMalooley View Post
    @Blossom74 ultrasound is actually Wednesday but yes bleeding is completely stopped now so I'm feeling ok about it all again. @beckymae I hope it is just breakthrough bleeding - I've never used it so no idea but sounds like it is common so hopefully all good for you. @Tahli congrats and how exciting !! So Saturday night you'll be 5 dpt, do you have your frer's ready ?? That's when I got my twin BFP lol - don't want to jinx you...
    That's really good to hear Luv It just might be the bubs growing making everything stretch and such in there

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (03-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (03-11-2015),winsor  (03-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone. Happy cup day and I hope you all enjoy it for those that have the day off. I have to work which I'm might p&ssed off about.

I'm praying all of you in the twtorture have sticky embies and that all this bleeding means absolutely nothing and all is aok. Fingers crossed for you x

Blossom my mother went through a similar thing with a neighbours dog and it was hard to do anything. Sometimes calling the housing commission is better than calling rspca if they are in government housing? But I'd do both. Could something have happened to the owner?

Bib glad to hear you're all good again. Couldn't have you out of action! Where would we all end up??? 😄

Afm I go for my scan tomorrow morning after a week on stims. Hopefully the aspirin and the oestrogen gel have helped my lining and there's lots of follicles there ready for the picking. I'm not getting my hopes up but generally I do alright at this stage. It's the transfer and sticking part I suck at.

Enjoy this gorgeous sunny day for me ladies xx

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (03-11-2015),Blossom74  (03-11-2015),Corbes  (03-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (03-11-2015),winsor  (03-11-2015)