Closed Thread
Page 10 of 103 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    The paleo auto immune protocol diet is taking out inflammatory foods from your diet. So many people attest to this healing their disease and being pain free. http://www.thepaleomom.com/autoimmun...mmune-protocol
    Shall check it out Luv..thanks for the link

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (01-11-2015),Green lady  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @JulieMalooley how frightening for you. My sister had bleeding until about 16 weeks ( she never told me til afterwards) and my other sister thought she had a miscarriage ( was convinced she is a nurse as was so much blood) and she now has 6 month old who I cuddled today. Bleeding can be for many reasons but is nerve wracking. But a lot of times it turns out to be ok.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-10-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015),calypso75  (01-11-2015),GreyDove  (31-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (01-11-2015),Summer  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Thanks Blondeinbrisvegas.... Yes I did ring his rooms and told them I wanted to speak to him. He called me back and I asked that we had discussed many things during our appt and u wanted to try many new things which even LB hadn't tried on me like growth hormones etc to improve my embryo quality...He said oh ..yes may be I forgot , don't worry, I will add it to your protocol now.. I mean I found that quite strange.. What do u mean I just forgot.. If I had not double checked..all my money would have gone waste..... I was a bit relieved after his appt that he doesn't rush like LB etc and wanted to stick with him, but my gut feeling didn't let me.... Don't know if I have done the right thing by sticking to LB for another stimulated cycle .....

About Brisbane, we are saying in the city, thanks for your ideas..will def try some of them DH wants to see the Aus Outback spectacular.. May be we will do a day drip to Gold Coast then, but we won't be doing the theme parks etc as we have done them all ..

Wazza appt is on Tuesday.. Any specific questions u reckon I should ask him or he will ask us?... I don't know where this journey is leading us...
    I can understand why you lost confidence with him after that Luv. I think sometimes they just get so busy with so many patients that they have mind blocks or something?? But really, he should've written it down in your file after your first appointment so all he had to do was familiarise himself with the plan he'd already decided.

You don't have to go through with the stim Cycle with LB if you don't want to. See what Wazza says. If the advice is similar to Dr L/Dr M in terms of protocol and different drugs to try to improve quality, then you can decide who to go with.

If LB would implement the kind protocol that the others have advised you to do, then go with her, but if she wasn't prepared to try anything different and the others were, then maybe you might think of going with one of the other FS instead?? You have to go with the FS that you and your DH think will be able to help you the best that's my advice.

As for Wazza, who knows what he will say?? He's a really open book so you can ask him any questions you like. Maybe make a list with DH of the most important things you both want to know and how Wazza would go about achieving that for you?? Ask him what he would do different. He knows who Dr M/Dr L are so you can talk about how you've consulted with them and what they advised and see if he agrees. He won't be offended or anything like that. He no doubt knows who LB is too.

He will ask anything he wants/needs to know don't worry about that. He'll also tell you what he thinks is a good idea and what isn't and he'll most certainly tell you what his opinion is of the best way forward for you both
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 31-10-2015 at 22:44.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (01-11-2015),calypso75  (01-11-2015),GreyDove  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks once again. I have put a post on that page killer cells. You're wonderful. Thanks so much

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-10-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks once again. I have put a post on that page killer cells. You're wonderful. Thanks so much
    No probs Luv😊 Things are pretty quiet on the Threads over the weekend usually so don't worry if it takes a day or so to get the answers to your questions😊

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok will be patient! Thanks again 😊😊❤️

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-10-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40 #20

Juliemalooley and faithandhopeandlove how scary for both of you. You see blood and you automatically think the worst. I know it is very easy for me to say to not stress as it is common, but please both think good thoughts. Juliemalooley was your ultrasound the day before internal? You have a lot of blood pumping through you at the moment and it could be your cervix's way of seeing "just leave me in peace for a bit".
    @Summer your post made me cry. I am sorry you had that little breakdown. You will make a lovely mother and you will get there one way or the other. If you need more Freddo frogs let me know and I will send them up. We had been inundated with trick or treaters the lat few years and to be prepared, I bought a lot of Freddo's and little dairy milk bars and no kids turned up. I was secretly hoping only a few would come so there were some left over for me but I don't think I should be having 2 packets worth.
    @Tahli I work in the industry and am really mad for you. You didn't need that stress. I am not sure what happened but it sounds like that maybe you booked online and when you put in your cc details, it took the money but missed being ticketed, therefore the booking was cancelled. I know travel agents can mess up and not do things on time, but they would have received a message your booking was cancelled before you arrived at the airport. It seems to be more of an online booking issue. The airline should have sorted it out and not made you buy a more expensive ticket. Unfortunately they will only refund you the cost of the original ticket not the new one. I know you don't want any stress, but at the airport for the return journey, I would go straight to the service desk, be calm and say that due to their system, you nearly missed an extremely important event, was now out of pocket a lot of money and that an upgrade to business class would be a good way of compensating.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to calypso75 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-11-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015),Corbes  (01-11-2015),midnite01  (01-11-2015),Summer  (01-11-2015),Tahli  (01-11-2015),winsor  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF over 40 #20

The paleo auto immune protocol diet is taking out inflammatory foods from your diet. So many people attest to this healing their disease and being pain free. http://www.thepaleomom.com/autoimmun...mmune-protocol
    H @Apples1234 yes the speckled result is your anti nuclear antibodies (ANA). I have a high ANA speckled too and of the 4 Drs I've seen, not one of them is concerned it will affect my pregnancy. They are treating me on an immune protocol regardless because I've never been tested for killer cells, but it hasn't made a dent in my ANA level and that doesn't seem to have been a problem so far. I am bleeding. Bit right now, but I don't think that's related. If my body was attacking bubs they wouldn't be growing so perfectly I believe. After many many unexplained non Implantations, this cycle being the first on this protocol, suddenly two implanted. That speaks volumes in my opinion about the immune protocol (prednisone, aspirin, clexane, intralipids). I'm still not convinced about the intralipids but doing them anyway.
    @faithandhopellove that sounds exactly like what I had, red then brown and a little pain seemingly around one of my ovaries. Still a bit of old blood today but very little and hopefully that's the end of it. I don't believe in breakthrough bleeding when on IVF though, the huge amount of progesterone support would stop it I reckon. I hope you are ok, it is certainly scary stuff. We are not planning on going to ER unless something gets worse today, but I will get another scan maybe Thursday before I go spending another 500 on intralipids on Friday.
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 01-11-2015 at 08:10.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-11-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015),Summer  (01-11-2015),winsor  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JulieMalooley how are things this morning. Thinking about you. @Tahli hoping you get to ct soon and you are winging yourself back on bfp airlines.
    Afm we got up to watch the rugby final so chilling in bed while hubbie minds the toddler. Ive got my crinone in and hubby think you need to lie down for an hr so its a good chance to catch up on reading hehehehe. Hi and hugs to everyone else xxx

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (01-11-2015),JulieMalooley  (01-11-2015),Summer  (01-11-2015),Tahli  (01-11-2015),winsor  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Calypso no it was not internal. It was the first one ever that I've had where they didn't need the dildo cam as it was so clear just with abdominal scan. @Tahli, DP seems to be his usual unflappable self. He reckons it's nothing and is saying we shouldn't even bother having a scan as there's nothing that can be done anyway, and it will be a waste because everything will be fine.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (01-11-2015),Blossom74  (01-11-2015),GreyDove  (01-11-2015),Summer  (01-11-2015),Tahli  (01-11-2015),winsor  (01-11-2015)