+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Why hello there BubHub land!

Hi!

I am a SAHM with an almost 17 month old DS and a gorgeously supportive same-sex DP. I am bio-mum to our DS and am currently just over 14 weeks pregnant with our #2.

I'm a long time reader of the forum, but first time poster...not exactly sure what made me jump on board today as I am so shy and hesitant when it comes to this and am never really sure what to say...

Anyway...here I am...Hope to chat to you soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello! My dp and i are a same sex couple with 2 kids. Ds is 4 and dd is 2.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Candiceo For This Useful Post:

Its Me  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello! Congratulations on your pregnancy! How has it been going?

My DP and I are currently TTC our first bubba. I have her embryo on board at the moment (first try) and if this little one doesn't stick then she will try with my embryo in about 2 weeks time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Hello! Congratulations on your pregnancy! How has it been going?

My DP and I are currently TTC our first bubba. I have her embryo on board at the moment (first try) and if this little one doesn't stick then she will try with my embryo in about 2 weeks time!
    Hi. Thanks! Ummm...yeah I would love to be able to say I love being pregnant but unfortunately I seem to be one of the unlucky ones when it comes to MS. 😢 Was sick for the whole time with DS and am yet to see the light, though I must say I am still holding my breath in hope! Haha

That's cool that you're embryo sharing...wasn't to be for us.

Good Luck with your emby onboard though! When is bt day? I hate the tww!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't have an awesome result from my EPU so poor DP only has 1 embryo to use from me but we think we will both use hers if she doesn't get pregnant with mine. It would have been cool to have her carry my bio bub but oh well!

That sucks about your MS. Hopefully it will ease up! The pregnyl I'm on has got the better of me today and I threw up. Not fun! I've had my last booster tonight (11dpo) and will have my bloods done on Tuesday. It was supposed to be Wednesday but DP got AF early so her scan and bloods for FET are on Wed and we need to know if I'm pregnant before then! If I am then we get to cancel that appointment! So my bloods will be at 15dpo which should be okay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! A lot going on for you guys! Hope you've got a busy weekend ahead to make the days go quickly! Fingers crossed you are pregnant so don't need to proceed to the FET yet. ☺

I was pretty lucky with our IUIs and only had the Ovidrel trigger no pregnyl or any other injections. Nausea is the pits tho whatever the cause!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is lucky!!! Are you going to find out what you are having? Have you started shopping or is it not really needed because of ds?

I haven't found the 2WW that bad. I do wish I knew what was going on but I keep forgetting that there's a little embryo in there and then I'll suddenly remember lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah. We're not finding out...we loved the surprise when we had our baby boy and are looking forward to that again!

Not really planning to do much shopping this time...we went crazy before DS so we have a lot of everything! Haha. Prob need a few new fresh onesies etc but will get them in the new year I'd say. Plenty of time! Haha. I absolutely loved shopping for our first though!!

I was like that for this last tww actually...hope it's a good sign for you!! Have you had many attempts before this one??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I was patient enough to wait til the end! DP and I will find out with number one and then maybe try to keep number 2 as a surprise for the big day!

This is our first attempt and our first time with a little embryo on board so we are very new to it experiencing it but my gosh we have learnt so much in all our research over the years. I swear sometimes I feel like we shouldn't have read so much about what could go wrong and good signs vs bad signs etc. We have enough info to send ourselves crazy but we are trying to play ignorant and just enjoy the ride. We have a same sex couples thread and whilst we are chatting about TTC there are quite a few preggo ladies that are still staying in touch now that they have their BFP. You should join in! I'll tag you in case you want to say hi. We had a big baby boom and it seems that about 4 or 5 feel pregnant within a short time frame lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean about feeling like sometimes too much knowledge is not great. I was happily pretty vague before and throughout my first pregnancy and i think it made it so much easier to just roll with it! Haha. This time i seem to feel alot more anxious about everything...think its all in my head though really. I should just relax. Easier said than done tho hey.