+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    I find it takes a few days to settle once AF has arrived. Hang in there!
    Thanks! I'm feeling like things have eased a bit today

Still need to remember how ragey I was when I go to my dr appt on Friday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

Once Upon a Time  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I printed off a calendar page and wrote notes on it for my dr. I found it much easier to get the point across when she could read how I felt at the time.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Once Upon a Time For This Useful Post:

babyla  (02-11-2015),ElizaDoLittle  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well done! You made it, now enjoy the next few weeks, and prepare some ways to be kind to yourself x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ElizaDoLittle For This Useful Post:

babyla  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go babyla? Hopefully you're feeling much better!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Once Upon a Time For This Useful Post:

babyla  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thank you for checking in!

It seems I needed stronger reinforcements so I've stopped the vitex and for the first time in my life taking some anti depressants. Still early days but I'm feeling a lot better!!! Sorry I can't be more help with the vitex.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Thank you for checking in!

It seems I needed stronger reinforcements so I've stopped the vitex and for the first time in my life taking some anti depressants. Still early days but I'm feeling a lot better!!! Sorry I can't be more help with the vitex.
    You just have to do what works for you! It sounds like the anti d's are working so that's fantastic news! I've been strongly considering them this week because it's been an extremely challenging week (I witnessed a traumatic incident right in the middle on my PMDD week but luckily It all turned out ok) but after the gym tonight I'm feeling like I'm back in my happy zone so I'll stay with the vitex again and see how it goes until next month and make the decision then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1451362599.514023.jpg
    It's so hard to tell yourself these feelings aren't real.. And in a week it will be different. The sun will come out again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hearing you! I've been at the gym every day this week to try and work off some of those feelings. It's working pretty well so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    I'm hearing you! I've been at the gym every day this week to try and work off some of those feelings. It's working pretty well so far.
    Nice work! I've been eating chocolate and watching kardashians 😳. I think yours might be healthier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaDoLittle View Post
    Nice work! I've been eating chocolate and watching kardashians 😳. I think yours might be healthier!
    Haha. That's what got me to the point where I need to go to the gym every day! I've lost 12kg of the 20kgs I needed to lose from the extreme sugar cravings in the bad weeks.

I managed to sugar detox in the good weeks and am clean eating and going to the gym daily now. I don't even have those wicked sugar cravings at all anymore. I'm finding some of the higher intensity classes like pump every second day and aerobics or step on the other days to be a good combo to work it out. I've had a lot less accidents recently but found that I couldn't balance when I was doing my lunges yesterday (it's bad week) and had to put my barbel down and just use body weight incase I fell which I found really annoying. I ended up throwing a silent tantrum before loading up my bar for the clean and jerk/back strengthening track and using the anger constructively.

DH is in shock because I am not the slightest bit sporty but I just had to do something or this horrible condition was going to be the end of me. Now I'm a complete gym junky!