+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    Yes. My symptoms are nutty.
    Like I have low blood pressure all the time. I get vertigo regularly. Nausea. Panic attacks have been intensifying.
    I get really irrational and angry (will never tell DH that. ..lol)
    I'm really hoping the pill will help.
    I've actually fainted a few times. I hope the pill works for you. It makes me worse now (i seek be ultra sensitive to it) but when I was a teenager it was fantastic and I had some good years on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    PMDD is really just an undiagnosed hormonal imbalance. Be it oestrogen dominance, progesterone deficiency, issues with cortisol etc etc.
    I was diagnosed with PMDD 3 years ago and only just this year found relief through a fabulous naturopath. I use a combination of NLP, NET, bio identical progesterone cream and supplements. I've been heaps better! I had quite severe anxiety and depression in the second part of my cycle.
    I find that I'm terribly clumsy about a week before and up to AF arriving.
    I knew that my extreme clumsiness had to have something to do with AF because I'm always just on the verge of it or in the first 2 days of it when I accidents hurt myself (or others) but my dr wouldn't listen to me. It's actually a huge relief to know that other people have this and have these symptoms too and I'm not just one huge clumsy mess for no reason. I've had a really bad time of it lately and it's developed into something quite serious. I will fall and then faint and sometimes even have a mild convulsion. I've been tested for everything under the sun and their conclusion is that I am actually so afraid of getting hurt again (I had a very bad accident last year) that my body shuts down until it can assess the damage. It makes me feel like a nutcase.

The vitex, diet, exercise ect, has helped a lot these past few months. The naturopathic remedies are really effective for me and I haven't fallen for a while now so fingers crossed this is the start of having really good control over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm really glad I've found a few others who have pmdd..... and that I'm not alone in my completely irrational behaviour.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

MrsSS  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    I'm really glad I've found a few others who have pmdd..... and that I'm not alone in my completely irrational behaviour.
    It's quite comforting isn't it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Once Upon a Time For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes I agree, safety in numbers 😜 we just can't all cycle together, good lord can you imagine?!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ElizaDoLittle For This Useful Post:

Once Upon a Time  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaDoLittle View Post
    Yes I agree, safety in numbers 😜 we just can't all cycle together, good lord can you imagine?!
    Lol. What a nightmare!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaDoLittle View Post
    Would the world implode??!! The idea is frightening. ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my period arrived 2 days ago and I'm not really feeling much relief. Still feeling really hormonal, sweats, overwhelmed, teary and very irritable. This dr appt can not come soo enough!!!! Still 6 days away 😁😧😥

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I take Vitex and b6. I just wanted to say, stick with it and give it some time to work. I found that it takes a few months for the Vitex to have marked difference on my crankiness and extreme irritability. the irrationality of my emotional response those few days before af arriving was completely nuts. I was frightening my children, and myself.

I've been back taking vitex and b6 for about 6 months now. And I'm much better for it. I've also found that all my mid cycle spotting has gone completely. My cycle is also much more regular.

I love vitex, but I'll also agree with a pp about it making you more fertile. Dd2 is a vitex baby. After 9 months of actively ttc (and 15 months of doing nothing to prevent pregnancy) she was conceived first cycle of vitex.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to preggasaurus For This Useful Post:

babyla  (01-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    So my period arrived 2 days ago and I'm not really feeling much relief. Still feeling really hormonal, sweats, overwhelmed, teary and very irritable. This dr appt can not come soo enough!!!! Still 6 days away 😁😧😥
    I find it takes a few days to settle once AF has arrived. Hang in there!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Once Upon a Time For This Useful Post:

babyla  (02-11-2015)