+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    I'm currently seeing how long I can keep them on my hands without them starting to lift. The temptation to change is strong though! My consultant send me a retired design that I can't wait to try! Attachment 75340
    Ooh cute! I have been trying the gel with limited success, and going away next week I want fresh nails so I have the most mismatched mani ever. Fresh nails tonight I think! Now just to decide what.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll probably do a fresh set on Tuesday as we have a big celebration dinner with my team. I just put TruShine over my wraps yesterday to keep them on over the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone have issues on removal? I used heat in the first and it left all lines on my nail like it had peeled off...so dos extra hot on the next few yet my nails are now really thin and all broken. I stupidly bought 5 packs too and can't see myself using anymore

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Jamberry Wraps

Apparently if taken off correctly they shouldn't damage your nails at all.

My consultant said that hot water and lemon (1/2 squeezed in) is a great non-chemically way to get them off.

Use an orange stick to unseal around the edges and then soak in hot water and lemon and slowly push with orange stick and apparently they'll slide right off, taking the adhesive with them.

Yet to try as I've still got my samples on and waiting for my order but I'm keen to try this as I detest the smell and feel of nail polish remover.

Eta: just read your post again regarding heat. It only needs to be gentle heat putting them on to activate the adhesive. No need to heat it super hot.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to felicia81 For This Useful Post:

Mmumm  (14-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I use coconut oil to remove them. I warm some up in the microwave, and soak my nails in it, then use an orange stick to break the seal, soak some more. Just make sure you scrub your nails with dishwashing liquid after, to remove the oil so you're ready for the next lot.

Apparently heat alone only works if you've just put them on.

I peeled mine straight off and that took a layer of my nail. Cuticle oil has them looking pretty good now

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Mmumm  (14-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use coconut oil and heat and a floss pick to lift the edges and gently lift it while pushing coconut oil under the wrap.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

Mmumm  (14-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another warm coconut oil user here!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to caketin For This Useful Post:

Mmumm  (14-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    Another warm coconut oil user here!
    Thanks. I'll give my nails a few weeks to recover then apply a set for my Christmas party. I really do love the look of them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just wondering if anyone can let me know how to find a consultant to do a hens party. It's going to be about 45 minutes an hour from Brisbane. I know the group is like 12 people so would possibly need 2 people. I don't actually know lol how long do they last? Are they hard to get off if they need to?
    Sorry to jump in on the post here ladies!

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    If you jump on the jamberry au website you can find consultants in your area

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (14-11-2015)