+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    They're looking into it right now. I just filled a survey out on it this morning.

I ordered the sparkle purple ombré one, it's so pretty.
    I was also lucky enough to get the colour pop lacquer, but it's chipped within hours of me applying it, reinforcing my love of wraps!
    I filled out the survey too.

I haven't had any issues with the lacquer. I only have 1 of them though and worn it a few times. I have found they last a few days for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've got a few lacquers (mainly as I've got two little girls) and every time I use them myself it happens :-( they work well under the wraps though.

I saw the survey and nearly came back in here, I was hoping that they would be closer to launching!

Did you hear they are announcing the Australia anniversary tour next week? Doubt I'll have much chance of going since I'm bridesmaid in a wedding in October which will be travel 3 nights too.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Not the clearest pic.
    I love the Hopscotch so much!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Stargazing and Chameleonaire
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1467338119.759912.jpg

I finally got out some shattered glass. It's so beautiful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My current Jamberrys. True Love with Shining Personality on top. I also have clear gel over my wraps too.

Did anyone buy any of the TBT? I bought a couple of both of the wraps because I have always loved the Mint Green and Gold and the Basketweave looks awesome paired with the mint.
    Attached Images

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Myztiks#1Fan For This Useful Post:

harvs  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I considered getting the basket weave but trying to reduce how many I am buying when I am not making any money off them right now. I've got an order for the remover and prep so might order some for me too. How gorgeous is shining personality? In wearing it for my second mani in a row, I had it over black polish (non Jamberry) and now have a few accents over berry sparkler, mixed with overlap on the other fingers. I'm loving it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    I considered getting the basket weave but trying to reduce how many I am buying when I am not making any money off them right now. I've got an order for the remover and prep so might order some for me too. How gorgeous is shining personality? In wearing it for my second mani in a row, I had it over black polish (non Jamberry) and now have a few accents over berry sparkler, mixed with overlap on the other fingers. I'm loving it.
    I am not making any money apart from when I order myself for myself. Have tried to spark interest as much as I can however nobody is interested. Guess with me working nights, it's hard too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone found the wraps caused your nails to peel and become very brittle. I have had to stop using them and have over 50 sets... need to pop them on ebay as they just aren't suitable for my normally strong and healthy nails.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lukowho View Post
    Has anyone found the wraps caused your nails to peel and become very brittle. I have had to stop using them and have over 50 sets... need to pop them on ebay as they just aren't suitable for my normally strong and healthy nails.
    Are you removing them correctly?