+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RM05MB View Post
    Thanks heaps for all the info! :-)

Oh that's a clever way of doing it! I'd order a bit throughout the year so it'd be good if that'd count towards the pvr. I'm not opposed to doing the parties I just don't want to push them. Plus it'd probably be a bit rude of me to ask people to hold a party as I haven't often gone to other people parties when invited, lol.
    I joined as a consultant mainly for myself. I've had a couple of outside orders but I'm not a pushy person. I'm already at close to that prv. In order to stay active though I think you're supposed to have 200prv per month, but I haven't managed that. I signed up for a year of website just in case but my accountant will sort it all out at tax time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by believa View Post
    I joined as a consultant mainly for myself. I've had a couple of outside orders but I'm not a pushy person. I'm already at close to that prv. In order to stay active though I think you're supposed to have 200prv per month, but I haven't managed that. I signed up for a year of website just in case but my accountant will sort it all out at tax time.
    200PRV is where you become active for the month and earn more bonuses, but you only have to do 600PRV for the 12 months to stay as a consultant or hobbyist.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Yay! Goo yooooou! Start with a party (online are easy and fun)- see how you go! I bought my kit for half price because of my party
    Your best bet would be to find a consultant who would do your party and flip it to you if you joined. That way you would get the commission of of your party and you'd get all the host rewards too. If you host a party and join afterwards, all of your potential first customers (family and friends) have already bought from a different consultant and your launch party may not go as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by believa View Post
    You only need the 200 prv per month to get commissions from the sales of anyone you sign up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even in a small town you might be surprised, there's been a tonne of interest around. I would do like someone else mentioned and host your own launch party as if your friends and family buy then they buy from you. I've done some online and some in home parties and I actually enjoy both. The online parties can be a little less popular, but I have a theory of once people try them properly they will love them as much as I do so that's where online can be harder. In the U.S. I was told They do 70% of their sales from online parties, but in our first two months apparently we had been 80% in home. I would say this will shift as online parties become more popular though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Ok I have joined the craze but I'm fairly traditional in my style. Mai Tai for my first attempt... I hope they last!
    Attached Images

7. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1450988498.742615.jpg

Current jamz, topped with trushine.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PipersMummy For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (26-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Is true shine just a lacquer? Do they last longer with it?

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Is true shine just a lacquer? Do they last longer with it?
    Gel enamel system. A lot of people say they do last longer; because you cap the ends of your nails it stops lifting at the fingertips.

Is anyone buying any of the throwbacks today? I kind of want to, but at the same time money is tight and there are none that I absolutely LOVE...

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you mean throwbacks?
    I just received a kit for Xmas with a few different types and even the mini heater. Yay! So I am gonna have my first go today! Wish me luck!