+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15

Default Jamberry Wraps

Who uses them? I just ordered my first wraps and starter kit and was looking for tips, especially how you apply them using your non-preferred hand (eg I'm right handed so using my left hand to apply them to my right hand will be interesting!)

And also- who wants to gush over the wrap designs with me?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had to google it Noms - I thought it might have been some delicious kind of food stuffs

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (27-10-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (27-10-2015),Moxy  (27-10-2015)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I want to gush but I do not wish to be enabled! I bite my nails and they would look rubbish on my bedraggled talons but they are so pretty .

Show us pics please!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've just bought this as a tester. It was soooooo hard to pick! I wanted something versatile yet still pretty. I've used the Revlon wraps before and they are surprisingly easy to use. I've never used Jamberry though so I'm keen to see the difference. What did you pick?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a friend who has made manager with Jamberry.
    I love them but they do take a little bit to get the hang of.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond View Post
    I've just bought this as a tester. It was soooooo hard to pick! I wanted something versatile yet still pretty. I've used the Revlon wraps before and they are surprisingly easy to use. I've never used Jamberry though so I'm keen to see the difference. What did you pick?
    Hahahaha you will never believe- I bought the same ones! My little bro is getting married in a fortnight and I am wearing a black dress with turquoise accessories so Iced it was!

I'm thinking of becoming a consultant, should I be able to apply them easily enough. Early thoughts yet, though! I have an online party booked though (they do it all through Facey so you can party in your PJ's woot!) in a few weeks!
    @harvs the consultant I bought them through said she was a chronic nail biter, but investing in Jamberry and having pretty fingers has meant that she doesn't bite at all though. And, as an added bonus because she was a biter her nails were small which meant should could use the kid sized ones which were more bang for her bucks!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

BlackDiamond  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    I had to google it Noms - I thought it might have been some delicious kind of food stuffs
    If only!!

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

Default Jamberry Wraps

Quote Originally Posted by mod-nomsie View Post
    hahahaha you will never believe- i bought the same ones! My little bro is getting married in a fortnight and i am wearing a black dress with turquoise accessories so iced it was!

I'm thinking of becoming a consultant, should i be able to apply them easily enough. Early thoughts yet, though! I have an online party booked though (they do it all through facey so you can party in your pj's woot!) in a few weeks!
    @harvs the consultant i bought them through said she was a chronic nail biter, but investing in jamberry and having pretty fingers has meant that she doesn't bite at all though. And, as an added bonus because she was a biter her nails were small which meant should could use the kid sized ones which were more bang for her bucks!
    enabler...

BH edited me:

ENABLER

12. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I LOVE Jamberry! I signed up as a consultant pretty much as soon as I heard of them. I love doing my nails but I'm useless with nail polish, I always get it all over my fingers.

My first set of wraps weren't great, I didn't size them very well. These days I trim them because I've noticed my nails are narrow at the base and wide at the top. So I trim the base of a wider wrap to fit me better and I find that helps. You don't get a good seal if they are too big.

As for using your non-dominant hand, I've not really found it to be that hard, honestly. It's a bit awkward to get them in the right spot but I use the cold application method which means I can adjust it after I place it without ruining the adhesive.

Let me see if I can work out how to attach pics:
    7day.jpg
    layeredpeacock.jpg
    Eerie.jpg

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarcyJ For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (13-11-2015),Butterflybabe  (27-10-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First pic is my 7 day challenge, you can see how bad I am at nail polish lol. Second one is one of my favourites so far, Gold Chevron layered over Jaded with Shake Your Tail Feather. And my current mani, Eerie nights, all ready for Halloween

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DarcyJ For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (27-10-2015)