+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    I hate that you can only get rewards on certain things. I think I've acquired maybe $5 in rewards since they switched and shop there a couple of times a week! Much prefer flybuys and Coles but unfortunately woollies is what's closest to us and the nearest Coles is rubbish
    Have you been receiving emails from Woollies? I've received a number of email offers for $ off my shop, you just have to click to activate. Just yesterday I did another shop and $15 was automatically deducted from my total at the checkout.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

JR03  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I got better offers and rewards with the old program

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    It suits us much more now. I've got about $50 off in the last month. I never did flybuys as Qantas is so overpriced and doesn't fly out of regional areas where we are anyway. You'd be better paying half as much for Jetstar or Emirates without the bonus points and getting it off your shop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Have you been receiving emails from Woollies? I've received a number of email offers for $ off my shop, you just have to click to activate. Just yesterday I did another shop and $15 was automatically deducted from my total at the checkout.
    Yea but it's always spend $150+ in a single transaction to receive money off, which we can't afford to do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've had $20 off so far, with $20 available to come off my next shop. I love it when they put the barcode on the front of the catalogue for $10 if you spend $100.

I got an email, spend $230 for the next 2 weeks and get $70. Tomorrow I'll have this week's done, which will get me my first $35. Unlikely I'll spend $230 in the second week though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    It suits us much more now. I've got about $50 off in the last month. I never did flybuys as Qantas is so overpriced and doesn't fly out of regional areas where we are anyway. You'd be better paying half as much for Jetstar or Emirates without the bonus points and getting it off your shop.
    I've never once used my flybuys or frequent flyers for flights... I cash their points in for $50 dollar gift cards several times throughout the year... Just in case you didn't realise you could do that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So to benefit from the rewards card do you have to have access to the email? Because I got my rewards card like 7 years ago and have no idea what email address I was using then. I use my rewards card every week but don't know what benefit if any I am getting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What could you do with previously accrued points? Was it only accrued for Qantas, or could you cash them in for cash? I've had a rewards card since it started, and have never looked at how many points I had accrued etc? Are they gone now? This whole thing has me so confused!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MZmama View Post
    What could you do with previously accrued points? Was it only accrued for Qantas, or could you cash them in for cash? I've had a rewards card since it started, and have never looked at how many points I had accrued etc? Are they gone now? This whole thing has me so confused!
    I think you had to have it linked to your qantas frequent flyer account to earn points

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I've never once used my flybuys or frequent flyers for flights... I cash their points in for $50 dollar gift cards several times throughout the year... Just in case you didn't realise you could do that.
    This is exactly what I was doing with mine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast