+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    As far as I understand though from 31/12 Big W won't accept the rewards card?? Or am I mistaken?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't got anything either. Woolworths have missed the mark, it's the way $$ are accumulate that's the issue not the program itself

Thanks
    Reviews
    In WA, we only have a few masters stores. I went the other day and it was great. It looks so much more organised than Bunnings. I haven't followed the news but I think they will only survive if they open more stores all over the suburbs like Bunnings. I ain't going to drive that far while there is a Bunnings closer.

I do like the Woolworth dollar. I don't gain much from ff at this point. I would have been great to have both though. Got an email saying we can choose in the new year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've found the new system - for me personally - seems to yield greater benefits.

I've received $20 off my shop on 3 occasions & for the next 3 weeks you get $15 off your next shop if you spend a certain amount ($150 I think?). I also got one of DS's bigger Xmas presents yesterday at Big W using the $10 off promotion.

I'm not taking much notice of the orange ticketed items (unless it's a product I normally buy) - I'm not going to be lured into buying stuff I don't need!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I have really benefited from the new rewards program, so far I have got $30 off in Woolies and $10 off in Big W. Usually I would get $5-10 off every 3 months with QFF so to get that in 3 weeks is great!
    Yep I've received a few emails from woollies rewards and saved that way- not by accumulating points.
    I never received anything under the old scheme so I'm really happy. This week for example I'm getting $20 off ($100 min spend). I've been opting for them as I've noticed coles seemed to have toned down their bonus points of late- I still receive personaloffers but they have been nowhere near as good.

I believe the orange ticket items and accruing woollies dollars is a stupid idea though- I would just prefer that item to be on special for that amount like it used to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funny, I stopped shopping at Woolies when they announced that there were no more QFF points.

Yesterday I emailed them asking what they were doing next year as Qantas has said there would be a way to earn points. This morning my email had that info.

This afternoon I've received $40 off offer ($20/week for two weeks in a row) in my email. Guess they noticed I went missing???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im pretty happy with the new way of earning QFF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffabella View Post
    Funny, I stopped shopping at Woolies when they announced that there were no more QFF points.

Yesterday I emailed them asking what they were doing next year as Qantas has said there would be a way to earn points. This morning my email had that info.

This afternoon I've received $40 off offer ($20/week for two weeks in a row) in my email. Guess they noticed I went missing???
    After reading this I checked my email. I had a $15 off X the weeks offer there if I spend 80. Of course I just spent that this afternoon and I don't plan on going back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    870 points per $10 isn't a bad earn rate (about on par with the $ value of a QANTAS Classic reward flight). But I still don't llke the way you earn Woolworths dollars only on selected items.

By comparison, at Coles I can get points for every single item I buy, plus they are constantly having bonus points offers on certain products or bonus points if you spend a certain amount. Flybys seems to deliver far more "value" for my particular shopping habits.

The upshot is that Woolies successfully drove me into the arms of their competitor with the changes to its rewards program (and other things), and this slight backpedaling on their behalf isn't going to change that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate that you can only get rewards on certain things. I think I've acquired maybe $5 in rewards since they switched and shop there a couple of times a week! Much prefer flybuys and Coles but unfortunately woollies is what's closest to us and the nearest Coles is rubbish

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast