+ Reply to Thread

Default Leadership Book

Hi, guys! Can you suggest some good books that discuss about leadership. I need it to help me prepare for a bigger task in our business. Hopefully we might be able to expand and probably get additional manpower. I wanted to be prepared for this so, I hope you can give some of your suggestions. Thanks!

Default Leadership Book

Hi, were you able to find a book by now? If not, I spotted an article that discussed about leadership on the web. It tackles different pointers about what you are looking for. Its a book entitled "Remarkable Leadership". Anyways, are you familiar with assessment and workshop tools? I have read about that also. It can even help discover and improve your leadership potentials. I advise that you search or just googled them to get the exact details you need.

Similar Threads

1. The Passage book series by Justin Cronin... HURRY UP 3rd book !!
    By ChookyB in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2015, 14:00
  2. What's a book you couldn't put down?
    By Explora in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 19-03-2015, 20:44
  3. Book for 9yr old?
    By misscheekysmum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 13-12-2014, 21:34