+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well i got fitted today &;im definitely an 8F. I also found a style of bra that suits my post - breastfeeding boobs. Yay! Only problem is, that particular bra is $90+!

I ended up forking out the money as i was desperate for bras but i cant afford that every time.

So far all the online shops seem to come out about the same price for that particular bra once you factor in postage ive checked figleaves, bravissimo etc.

God this is ridiculous....i guess ill just get by with one bra forever, hopefully if i wash it in the evening it will be dry enough by the next day

So angry that all my friends get to go to kmart & i have to deprive my son of things he needs that month. Should not be that expensive!!! God i hate my body. I dont know how im supposed to feel good about myself when we cant even afford bras!

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I go to Triumph at Carindale Shopping Centre. I go up once every 6 months and buy a white bra and a black one.. I'm a E cup and the service there is excellent! I make a special 2.5 hr drive just to go there

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I only wear Intimo bras these days. Have a look at the sizing of this bra it's not particularly beautiful but it's a decent price and my goodness they last and last and last! Plus you can call a consultant and have an in-home fitting if you like.

Another option is, I have a friend who gets onto the massive online clearances for Berlei and Triumph etc- I can find out the details of that for you if you would like.

As for your friends that buy their bras at K-mart and Target, that is a cheap option but I have never found them to last or wear as well. I can literally wear my bra all day for 14+ hours and never once think "I can't wait to take this bra off"... and I'm a DD, so my breasts are sizeable.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (31-10-2015)