+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybub View Post
    Bravissimo or figleaves. They are both UK stores, but you can usually get 2 bras for around $100 including postage.

I would recommend looking at the sites to see what brands they have them going back to the store and have another fitting. Then buy online
    Im a 12G and always get my bras here. I suggest buying 5 or so, try them. If they dont fit send them back. Its a bit of a hassle but their return policy is excellent. Once you find the bra for you buy a few. Then next time you buy, you already know what size u are.

Ive only ever sent back 2 bras from there, most of them fit perfect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies! Ill try some of these places out (after checking their returns policy

Im currently wearing a 10E as i happened to have one already & its not right. So i may not be an 8F, im not 100% sure, but i think im somewhere around that. Im having trouble finding anywhere to get an accurate & decent fitting so even though its a hassle retu ning them etc its probably best to just buy online & fit myself

Also, those of you saying 'im a size ..... & i buy my bras from here' - how did you find out your size (accurately & correctly) in the first place? Or did you fit yourself? I cant get an accurate fitting anywhere in Brisbane it seems & its really frustrating given i have neck issues which, among other things, are exacerbated by an incorrectly fitting bra
    Last edited by heartstringz; 25-10-2015 at 09:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    In the previous place I lived, I was fitted at an independent retailer.
    My local one now is rude and hopeless, but I've always found the ladies at BnT really helpful.

I get them to fit/help every time I try a new style bra or as my size has changed throughout pregnancy etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bnt told me i was a 10E before I had ds (they've shrunk thanks to breastfeeding yay!) & they were horribly uncomfortable etc. They assured me it was perefct, that it was normal for the middle to sit off my sternum & on my breast tissue instead etc, supposedly it was the 'style' of bra. I finally figured out i was an 8G, so they were pretty wrong. Every single time ive gone there it seems like they've tried to fit me into a size they have in store, as opposed to my actual size. Ive tried 4 different stores. So i dont shop there anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    Have you tried "Big Girls don't cry anymore"? http://www.brastogo.com.au

I've never shopped there but friends who are slim with big breasts have had success there. I suspect may be a tad exxy but could be well worth it.

If you've got some spare time, you could always try Trade Secret or DFO as well and just see what fits.
    Yep, second trying Big Girls Don't Cry Anymore. They aren't cheap at normal prices, but often have good sale items. They also have a physical store in Brisbane.

Sent from my LG-E975K using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentoo For This Useful Post:

meredithgreyxxx  (25-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think ill try one of the online stores in the UK! Thanks ladies.

Cant believe how astronomical the costs are though! My friends can all go to kmart & buy a bra for $30. Yesterday i bought two bras for over $160!!! Thats ridiculous! That means my son wont be getting the new things he needs this month. I dont understand why they are so expensive or where they expect us to get the money from!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella Forma are great. We went on a cruise in June and one of the stops was cairns. I went and got fitted. I'm a 20f. I got a beautiful white soft cup bra for $60. She now has my details so I can buy online from her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try debras.com.au they are super expensive but have a clearance section which has lots of odd sizes. They do pretty much every size imaginable! They have a physical store in Sydney and apparently are amazing for fittings etc so you could ring them if you need a return etc and I'm sure they'd accommodate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph12 View Post
    Try debras.com.au they are super expensive but have a clearance section which has lots of odd sizes. They do pretty much every size imaginable! They have a physical store in Sydney and apparently are amazing for fittings etc so you could ring them if you need a return etc and I'm sure they'd accommodate.
    My MIL has been fitted here and she doesn't go anywhere else now. She recommends them to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't recommend Debra's at all. The first thing I brought from them (after being fitted correctly) broke the first time I wore it. I went back to them a second time (as I couldn't get a bra anywhere else and needed fitting again), they put me in a bra that was not right. My hubby was with me when I went the second time and after we had waited for ages to be fitted he was waiting in the store and some of the things the sales people were saying about the customers were revolting. I did complain to their head office but I definitely wouldn't use them again after my experience there.

I am with you sick and tired of paying $60+ for one bra wish I could just go to big w or Kmart and get three for that price.