+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yep Angus and Robertson online , I think he was $65 - that's with the big book that comes with him as well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

Angels4me  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    http://www.elfontheshelf.com

It's a little stuffed elf and he comes to your home on December 1st and reports to santa every night if you are being good or bad but because he's mischievous when he comes back early in the morning he gets up to mischief and when DS wakes up he runs around the house trying to find the elf - here's a couple of photos of our elfs nightly activities!!
    Attachment 74746
    Attachment 74747
    Attachment 74748

DH thinks I'm mad as for 24 nights I find something for him to do but it's so worth it seeing DS finding him in the morning! I've already started on new ideas for this year!
    I'm thinking of doing this too! Really want to make xmas special as my extended family are being bahumbug.

Growing up we had great Christmases. My nanna was Polish so all the aunties, uncles and cousins would go there for xmas eve feast, we'd stay up late looking for Santa in the sky (probably planes/shooting stars etc but we definitely saw him every year!!). One of my uncles would dress up as Santa and give all the kids a gift before we went home that night. Next day was church followed by a lunch at my other grandma's and us kids would get spoiled rotten.

These days my parents have not taken on that role, instead prefer not to make anything special and keep it low key. I think it's a shame for my kids and niece. So I guess it's up to us to make it special now.

We always do a trip to the local church week before, they do a magnificent xmas lights and nativity display, complete with nightly performances and a Bethlehem 'walk through' with real sheep etc. the kids love it. I also get into xmas baking.

But think I should add in the elf shelf this year! DS would love it.