Closed Thread
Page 91 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am crying on and off while out and about with DS. I am thinking its part pregnancy hormones but I just got told that I should not bring DS into the office. And if I do I have to call and arrange a time.

I was getting things out of my locker to take home. I sat down as I just walked in the heat and guess what - I am hot and pregnant and felt gross. I talked for about 2 mins to a colleague.

No wonder I hate where I work. And right now I am petty enough not to send any newborn pics to work to share when belly DD is born.

ETA. I am also so freaking annoyed that some random woman felt she needed to provide a running commentary complete with tips about my parenting fails when DS was being stubborn and I was calming him down so we could cross the road.

I think I am having a parent/human fail day.
    Last edited by twinklify; 22-01-2016 at 12:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am pretty sure I wrote something somewhere in one of these threads.. but can't find it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I am crying on and off while out and about with DS. I am thinking its part pregnancy hormones but I just got told that I should not bring DS into the office. And if I do I have to call and arrange a time.

I was getting things out of my locker to take home. I sat down as I just walked in the heat and guess what - I am hot and pregnant and felt gross. I talked for about 2 mins to a colleague.

No wonder I hate where I work. And right now I am petty enough not to send any newborn pics to work to share when belly DD is born.

ETA. I am also so freaking annoyed that some random woman felt she needed to provide a running commentary complete with tips about my parenting fails when DS was being stubborn and I was calming him down so we could cross the road.

I think I am having a parent/human fail day.
    They got annoyed at you for bringing DS into the office for a few minutes? What the.... Do you work on a construction site or other risky environment? Otherwise what's their problem! How horrible for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    They got annoyed at you for bringing DS into the office for a few minutes? What the.... Do you work on a construction site or other risky environment? Otherwise what's their problem! How horrible for you.
    Just a regular office. Actually, its a back office so not even any clients around.

This acting manager makes life hell (our manager is on mat leave). I won't even go into half of what she does and says.

I'm home now anyway. It was a waste of a day when it should have been fun :'(

5. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am zombie mum today after only getting 2 hours of broken sleep lastnight. Ds1 is acting out lately. There have been lots of changes in the past 2 months. Ds2 was born 4 months ago and ds1 did really well to begin with. About 2 months ago i started to transition him out of the cot. First i took the dropside off for a couple of weeks. Put the toddler bed in as well so he could get used to it. Then we took the cot out completely. He was sleeping fine in the toddler bed up until 3 weeks ago when he was spooked by noises outside - possums and new noisy neighbour. Now it's a battle to get him to sleep. Either he sleeps in our bed or one of us sleeps in his room with him. Either way it's getting later and later for him falling asleep. Lastnight it was around 2:30 that he fell asleep. Wth?
    Thank goodness ds2 sleeps through, although he was not having a good night due to immunizations yesterday - he had fever and was generally unhappy.
    I feel lightheaded and heavy lidded. Ds2 is still up and down with his temp and very needy when he's awake. Ds1 is just (I'm ashamed to say) annoying me. He only wants me when I'm trying to soothe ds2. Counting down the minutes til dh gets home from work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meandmyboys82 View Post
    I am zombie mum today after only getting 2 hours of broken sleep lastnight. Ds1 is acting out lately. There have been lots of changes in the past 2 months. Ds2 was born 4 months ago and ds1 did really well to begin with. About 2 months ago i started to transition him out of the cot. First i took the dropside off for a couple of weeks. Put the toddler bed in as well so he could get used to it. Then we took the cot out completely. He was sleeping fine in the toddler bed up until 3 weeks ago when he was spooked by noises outside - possums and new noisy neighbour. Now it's a battle to get him to sleep. Either he sleeps in our bed or one of us sleeps in his room with him. Either way it's getting later and later for him falling asleep. Lastnight it was around 2:30 that he fell asleep. Wth?
    Thank goodness ds2 sleeps through, although he was not having a good night due to immunizations yesterday - he had fever and was generally unhappy.
    I feel lightheaded and heavy lidded. Ds2 is still up and down with his temp and very needy when he's awake. Ds1 is just (I'm ashamed to say) annoying me. He only wants me when I'm trying to soothe ds2. Counting down the minutes til dh gets home from work.
    Tomorrow will be better, this is as hard as it gets, it only gets easier from here.
    As you know, I'm in a similar boat, I understand exactly how you feel, dd1 just annoys me, I'm tired and cranky. IT'S NORMAL and they won't remember these awful days. Big hugs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

meandmyboys82  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Tomorrow will be better, this is as hard as it gets, it only gets easier from here.
    As you know, I'm in a similar boat, I understand exactly how you feel, dd1 just annoys me, I'm tired and cranky. IT'S NORMAL and they won't remember these awful days. Big hugs.
    Thanks hun xx
    Dh took ds1 and let me nap with ds2 for a couple of hours, feeling much better now 😊

10. The Following User Says Thank You to meandmyboys82 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meandmyboys82 View Post
    Thanks hun xx
    Dh took ds1 and let me nap with ds2 for a couple of hours, feeling much better now 😊
    It's amazing how a power nap and an hour away from toddler can reset your mood good to hear you got a break xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so proud of my boy. After being so upset today (pregnancy hormones did not make things better) my DS saw me crying. He gave me cuddles and just repeated 'you're ok mummy, you're ok mummy'. I am so in love with my beautiful boy.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (23-01-2016),Californication  (23-01-2016),Frankenmum  (23-01-2016),HeavenBlue  (25-01-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (23-01-2016),sunnygirl79  (23-01-2016),VicPark  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am off to prenatal yoga. Which means DH has had to take DS to swimming - and acting like he deserves a medal for doing so....