Closed Thread
Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1001
  1. #831
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,901
    Thanks
    4,791
    Thanked
    4,233
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    too lazy to make lunch properly so I'm having 3 pieces of fruit toast.

  2. #832
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,363
    Thanks
    3,196
    Thanked
    1,272
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    On fire today. I just cooked 1 kg of Chinese BBQ Pork (sitting in marinade overnight). Sliced and portioned up and popped in the freezer for quick noodles, fried rice etc... Cooked, portioned and in to the freezer 6 serves of spinach and ricotta cannelloni. Made up 4 'dump meals' in big ziplock bags for the slow cooker, all stacked neatly in the freezer. Now to make meatballs and hamburger patties!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

    harvs  (18-01-2016)

  4. #833
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,721
    Thanks
    3,792
    Thanked
    3,839
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    On fire today. I just cooked 1 kg of Chinese BBQ Pork (sitting in marinade overnight). Sliced and portioned up and popped in the freezer for quick noodles, fried rice etc... Cooked, portioned and in to the freezer 6 serves of spinach and ricotta cannelloni. Made up 4 'dump meals' in big ziplock bags for the slow cooker, all stacked neatly in the freezer. Now to make meatballs and hamburger patties!
    Then your going to do it all over again at my place! Lol. You have been busy. That all sounds so yum! So jealous right now.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

    binnielici  (18-01-2016)

  6. #834
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,987
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked
    1,522
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Feeling emotional after saying goodbye to my 17 year old nephew who is leaving town to start his apprenticeship

  7. #835
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,004
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked
    1,155
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    An complete space cadet today! Who takes their kids to swimming lessons on a 38 degree day and doesn't pack their own bathers. Seriously lost the plot today.

  8. #836
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Country WA
    Posts
    6,908
    Thanks
    3,531
    Thanked
    3,312
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default I am..... #14

    I am wondering what 2016 has against those in the entertainment industry. Bowie, Rickman and now Glenn Frey from The Eagles. Not a great start to the year.
    Last edited by Californication; 19-01-2016 at 12:18.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

    AdornedWithCats  (19-01-2016)

  10. #837
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    5,663
    Thanks
    6,675
    Thanked
    3,046
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I am wondering what 2016 has against those in the entertainment industry. Bowie, Rickman and now Glenn Frey from The Eagles. Not a great start to the year.
    I almost cried in the car when I heard about Glenn Frey

  11. #838
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,791
    Thanks
    15,195
    Thanked
    11,417
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am resting after a having a 'day'
    I didn't go to dd1 because I was suppose to have a appointment with dd2 surgeon today. Rock up and no surgeon. Dd2 proceeds to throw up on the the orthodontist and assistant when they make new moulds.
    Ds1 (6 foot well built) faints while having a blood test after they miss twice. Take him away and feed and make him drink heaps. Come back a few hours later and they still can't get bloody blood. Now his arms and hands hurt.
    Went to centerlink and got someone that's bloody useless. Only trained I seniors. Than why are you serving carers.
    On that note why are disability and carers centrelink offices 3 suburbs apart. Think she may have taken Ds1 of my fta and ftb but not put him on any payment.
    Ds3 had a coughing fit (out of the blue, no cold etc) in coles and vomited.
    Went to get the last thing for the back to school stuff and the shipment is not in.
    Bloody kitten has got out 3 times.
    Mum put it on me to throw dad a birthday party for 50 people next weekend. She also put it on my sister when I said no. My sister husband started chemo last week and moved towns the week before. My brother ended up taking it on.

  12. #839
    SpecialPatrolGroup's Avatar
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In the messy house, Brisbane
    Posts
    9,481
    Thanks
    2,180
    Thanked
    5,405
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @LoveLivesHere well that really is a day. I hope that someone has made you a cup of tea and you have your feet up.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

    LoveLivesHere  (19-01-2016)

  14. #840
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,400
    Thanks
    2,920
    Thanked
    1,682
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    I am resting after a having a 'day'
    I didn't go to dd1 because I was suppose to have a appointment with dd2 surgeon today. Rock up and no surgeon. Dd2 proceeds to throw up on the the orthodontist and assistant when they make new moulds.
    Ds1 (6 foot well built) faints while having a blood test after they miss twice. Take him away and feed and make him drink heaps. Come back a few hours later and they still can't get bloody blood. Now his arms and hands hurt.
    Went to centerlink and got someone that's bloody useless. Only trained I seniors. Than why are you serving carers.
    On that note why are disability and carers centrelink offices 3 suburbs apart. Think she may have taken Ds1 of my fta and ftb but not put him on any payment.
    Ds3 had a coughing fit (out of the blue, no cold etc) in coles and vomited.
    Went to get the last thing for the back to school stuff and the shipment is not in.
    Bloody kitten has got out 3 times.
    Mum put it on me to throw dad a birthday party for 50 people next weekend. She also put it on my sister when I said no. My sister husband started chemo last week and moved towns the week before. My brother ended up taking it on.
    Oh my.... I'm sending you a virtual mojito 🍹

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

    LoveLivesHere  (19-01-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
LCF Fun Languages Australia
We offer foreign language lessons for children 2-12 yrs in French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian or German as after-school and preschool clubs or private language tuition. This is play-based, full immersion language learning with proven results!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!