Closed Thread
Page 84 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    too lazy to make lunch properly so I'm having 3 pieces of fruit toast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    On fire today. I just cooked 1 kg of Chinese BBQ Pork (sitting in marinade overnight). Sliced and portioned up and popped in the freezer for quick noodles, fried rice etc... Cooked, portioned and in to the freezer 6 serves of spinach and ricotta cannelloni. Made up 4 'dump meals' in big ziplock bags for the slow cooker, all stacked neatly in the freezer. Now to make meatballs and hamburger patties!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

harvs  (18-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    On fire today. I just cooked 1 kg of Chinese BBQ Pork (sitting in marinade overnight). Sliced and portioned up and popped in the freezer for quick noodles, fried rice etc... Cooked, portioned and in to the freezer 6 serves of spinach and ricotta cannelloni. Made up 4 'dump meals' in big ziplock bags for the slow cooker, all stacked neatly in the freezer. Now to make meatballs and hamburger patties!
    Then your going to do it all over again at my place! Lol. You have been busy. That all sounds so yum! So jealous right now.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (18-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling emotional after saying goodbye to my 17 year old nephew who is leaving town to start his apprenticeship

Thanks
    Reviews
    An complete space cadet today! Who takes their kids to swimming lessons on a 38 degree day and doesn't pack their own bathers. Seriously lost the plot today.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am..... #14

I am wondering what 2016 has against those in the entertainment industry. Bowie, Rickman and now Glenn Frey from The Eagles. Not a great start to the year.
    Last edited by Californication; 19-01-2016 at 12:18.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I am wondering what 2016 has against those in the entertainment industry. Bowie, Rickman and now Glenn Frey from The Eagles. Not a great start to the year.
    I almost cried in the car when I heard about Glenn Frey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am resting after a having a 'day'
    I didn't go to dd1 because I was suppose to have a appointment with dd2 surgeon today. Rock up and no surgeon. Dd2 proceeds to throw up on the the orthodontist and assistant when they make new moulds.
    Ds1 (6 foot well built) faints while having a blood test after they miss twice. Take him away and feed and make him drink heaps. Come back a few hours later and they still can't get bloody blood. Now his arms and hands hurt.
    Went to centerlink and got someone that's bloody useless. Only trained I seniors. Than why are you serving carers.
    On that note why are disability and carers centrelink offices 3 suburbs apart. Think she may have taken Ds1 of my fta and ftb but not put him on any payment.
    Ds3 had a coughing fit (out of the blue, no cold etc) in coles and vomited.
    Went to get the last thing for the back to school stuff and the shipment is not in.
    Bloody kitten has got out 3 times.
    Mum put it on me to throw dad a birthday party for 50 people next weekend. She also put it on my sister when I said no. My sister husband started chemo last week and moved towns the week before. My brother ended up taking it on.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @LoveLivesHere well that really is a day. I hope that someone has made you a cup of tea and you have your feet up.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    I am resting after a having a 'day'
    I didn't go to dd1 because I was suppose to have a appointment with dd2 surgeon today. Rock up and no surgeon. Dd2 proceeds to throw up on the the orthodontist and assistant when they make new moulds.
    Ds1 (6 foot well built) faints while having a blood test after they miss twice. Take him away and feed and make him drink heaps. Come back a few hours later and they still can't get bloody blood. Now his arms and hands hurt.
    Went to centerlink and got someone that's bloody useless. Only trained I seniors. Than why are you serving carers.
    On that note why are disability and carers centrelink offices 3 suburbs apart. Think she may have taken Ds1 of my fta and ftb but not put him on any payment.
    Ds3 had a coughing fit (out of the blue, no cold etc) in coles and vomited.
    Went to get the last thing for the back to school stuff and the shipment is not in.
    Bloody kitten has got out 3 times.
    Mum put it on me to throw dad a birthday party for 50 people next weekend. She also put it on my sister when I said no. My sister husband started chemo last week and moved towns the week before. My brother ended up taking it on.
    Oh my.... I'm sending you a virtual mojito 🍹

15. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (19-01-2016)