Closed Thread
Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Losing my shiz attempting to pack away Xmas decorations with a toddler. I hate this chore at the best of times but dd1 is annoying the bejesus out of me. She was cute and it was exciting unpacking, the complete opposite experience from now.
    It's all kinds of awful, isn't it! We gave up and waited til DS was in bed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Laughing at some idiots on Facebook. We have hill in the centre of town that people love to walk up (on the blinking road). Anyhow they have come down to find that people that have park on vacant block of land with the giant for sale and giant private property vehicles will be towed signs, have had their cars towed. The towing sign has where to ring if your car was towed. It has been up for atleast 2 weeks before they started towing cars.
    Now they are accusing the real estate of stealing their cars. The owner should fence it. Which they did but people cut the fence to park there.

The block is for sale 600, 000. It looks over the beach and island. Si having cars parked haphazardly there is not a good look.

The post has had over 300 comments.
    Not sure how that sign could be much clearer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Laughing at some idiots on Facebook. We have hill in the centre of town that people love to walk up (on the blinking road). Anyhow they have come down to find that people that have park on vacant block of land with the giant for sale and giant private property vehicles will be towed signs, have had their cars towed. The towing sign has where to ring if your car was towed. It has been up for atleast 2 weeks before they started towing cars.
    Now they are accusing the real estate of stealing their cars. The owner should fence it. Which they did but people cut the fence to park there.

The block is for sale 600, 000. It looks over the beach and island. Si having cars parked haphazardly there is not a good look.

The post has had over 300 comments.
    Its not a little sign either! I laughed when I saw it and the comments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Excited and nervous! I've just enrolled DD in two dancing classes!! She is beyond excited and absolutely loved the trial lesson today. It means that I'll have to change her swimming lesson day which also means that mum will have to take the boys to swimming while I take her to dancing or vice versa. Mum has already offered her services, love her! I'm nervous because I haven't gotten a list of required clothing and shoes so I don't know how much it'll cost to set her up. I'm also nervous because I have a few friends who are dancing mum's and they all seem so busy all of the time! Apparently there is only an end of year concert so that's good.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (09-01-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (09-01-2016),Mod-Nomsie  (09-01-2016),~Marigold~  (09-01-2016)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Excited and nervous! I've just enrolled DD in two dancing classes!! She is beyond excited and absolutely loved the trial lesson today. It means that I'll have to change her swimming lesson day which also means that mum will have to take the boys to swimming while I take her to dancing or vice versa. Mum has already offered her services, love her! I'm nervous because I haven't gotten a list of required clothing and shoes so I don't know how much it'll cost to set her up. I'm also nervous because I have a few friends who are dancing mum's and they all seem so busy all of the time! Apparently there is only an end of year concert so that's good.
    I've done the same, my DD starts at the end of Jan. She's only 3 😃 So cuuuuutte! Her uniform totals around $70 I think... Tutu, leotard and jiffies.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (09-01-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling overwhelmed with how much is done and yet how much is left to do!!!

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Still laughing at DS's antics tonight.
    He came running out of the bathroom after his bath, naked squishy kid.
    He goes a bit mad after a bath and was bouncing around squealing his head off.
    He sat down on his walker (looks like a turtle, has shape holes in the top to put different shaped blocks in)
    DH and I were laughing that every time he sat down on the walker, his penis disappeared into one of the shape holes. He saw us laughing and of course, kept doing it.
    When it was time to put his pyjamas and nappie on, DH grabbed DS and nearly slipped on the tiled floor. It was a bit wet.
    Investigation found that DS had weed in the walker! One of those times he sat down and his penis disappeared, he did the biggest wee I've ever seen!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

amyd  (09-01-2016),CakeyMumma  (10-01-2016),harvs  (09-01-2016),HearMeRoar  (09-01-2016),HeavenBlue  (12-01-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (09-01-2016),Mamasupial  (09-01-2016),Mod-Nomsie  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    Still laughing at DS's antics tonight.
    He came running out of the bathroom after his bath, naked squishy kid.
    He goes a bit mad after a bath and was bouncing around squealing his head off.
    He sat down on his walker (looks like a turtle, has shape holes in the top to put different shaped blocks in)
    DH and I were laughing that every time he sat down on the walker, his penis disappeared into one of the shape holes. He saw us laughing and of course, kept doing it.
    When it was time to put his pyjamas and nappie on, DH grabbed DS and nearly slipped on the tiled floor. It was a bit wet.
    Investigation found that DS had weed in the walker! One of those times he sat down and his penis disappeared, he did the biggest wee I've ever seen!
    God this is hilarious!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (09-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am driving myself insane! Ever since watching a episode of Modern Family today I have had Billy Ocean's Caribbean Queen stuck in my head and can't get it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loodle View Post
    I am driving myself insane! Ever since watching a episode of Modern Family today I have had Billy Ocean's Caribbean Queen stuck in my head and can't get it out
    Thanks for putting that song in my head now too.....but I can't remember any of the words apart from Caribbean Queen, super annoying will need to google now!