Page 58 of 101 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
    I'm thinking about getting up off the lounge and making a start on dinner...............
    Don't do it to yourself. Too hot.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

kriista  (31-12-2015),SSecret Squirrel  (31-12-2015),White Mage  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am exhausted. All I've done on my days off is sleep .... ALOT.
    I don't know if it's depression related or just tired. Or something else.

As for New Years, so far our plans are sitting on the couch - Woo! 🎉🎉🎉

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Annoyed. DF went down the river "for a couple of hours" to visit a mate who is camping there. Nearly 4 hours later, no word. Probably left his phone in the ute. Looks like I'm 'celebrating' NYE alone. Not that we were going to do a lot, I just hate that he doesn't think enough to keep in touch and let me know he will be longer than 'a couple of hours'. If he did that, I'd have no problem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Annoyed. DF went down the river "for a couple of hours" to visit a mate who is camping there. Nearly 4 hours later, no word. Probably left his phone in the ute. Looks like I'm 'celebrating' NYE alone. Not that we were going to do a lot, I just hate that he doesn't think enough to keep in touch and let me know he will be longer than 'a couple of hours'. If he did that, I'd have no problem.
    I feel so bad for you my partner does this too 😐 have a good one without him lop

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    Massive hugs
    I'm sure my DH thinks I'm a nag or that I don't want him to do things but nothing irritates me more about him than the fact he always says "I'll be home at x time" and I'll call him when that time has passed and he hasn't even left to come home yet!
    I don't care but I wish he would let me know when plans change rather than me having to work it out.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    Massive hugs
    I'm sure my DH thinks I'm a nag or that I don't want him to do things but nothing irritates me more about him than the fact he always says "I'll be home at x time" and I'll call him when that time has passed and he hasn't even left to come home yet!
    I don't care but I wish he would let me know when plans change rather than me having to work it out.
    He just called- as predicted he was off riding a jet ski and lost track of time! Typical!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having my 9th New Year's Eve without hubby. Although this year he's home but in bed fast asleep as he works at 3am tomorrow.. I may as well say I'm spending it alone.

Next year we are going away for Xmas and New Years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am super peeved that the sherlock movie is only showing on one day in one time slot at one theatre in town. Bloody Event. The price are more than double than at the other theatre in town. I can't bloody well afford to take dd2. I have gift cards to the other theatre. It would have cost us a cent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    I am super peeved that the sherlock movie is only showing on one day in one time slot at one theatre in town. Bloody Event. The price are more than double than at the other theatre in town. I can't bloody well afford to take dd2. I have gift cards to the other theatre. It would have cost us a cent.
    OMG OMG OMG OMG
    just found out it will be on Stan on the 2nd too. Woohoo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (31-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    At Southbank watching the Minions movie waiting for the midnight fireworks!