Members know there are rules, yet some continually push the boundaries of what is acceptable and get peeved when mods step in.
We can't please all members, no matter what we do, so we just have to try and make the best decisions for the wider forum community.
Please use the report function or PM a mod in future should you wish to express any issues you have with the moderation on this forum.
I am thinking maybe instead of people complaining about BH and/or how people are so mean/not mean enough and/or how it was better/worse in the old days, perhaps we could all
- start threads (fluff, political, fun, debate, wacky, advice, whatever)
- actually respond to threads
- give each other the benefit of the doubt as we are all adults here
- don't take $hit so personally
- let non-personal feistiness occur and take it in the spirit it's intended
Or not. Whatever.
Wondering if I can use a target gift card as a deposit for a lay by?
Going out with a friend tonight for the first time since DS was born last November.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!