Closed Thread
Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So so so so so so so excited that my mum is in the same country as me! She arrived from Poland last night (she is staying with my uncle/aunt atm) so I get to see her on the weekend! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

GirlsRock  (04-11-2015),HearMeRoar  (05-11-2015),HeavenBlue  (04-11-2015),misskittyfantastico  (04-11-2015),mumoftwoboys2005  (04-11-2015),SuperGranny  (12-11-2015),~Marigold~  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 1) annoyed at myself for sabotaging my eating plans the last few days and 2) lying on my brand spanking new mattress getting terribly excited about having a fabulous night's sleep (I have high expectations...)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laughing at DH and DS. They are playing on the abc kids app. They are making a car when FS says 'lets make a party booze bus'...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default I am..... #14

Wanting to lay in bed until further notice. Unfortunately I'm a mother and the bed is too far out of reach

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting my hair redone. Last week I paid $120 for colour and foils and it wasn't what I wanted but I didn't say anything but rang up this morning to ask if I could get it done again. Didn't mind paying for foils again but they said no worries will do it all again for free.. I hate complaining about things but decided I needed to ... I'm sitting here feeling guilty though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    Getting my hair redone. Last week I paid $120 for colour and foils and it wasn't what I wanted but I didn't say anything but rang up this morning to ask if I could get it done again. Didn't mind paying for foils again but they said no worries will do it all again for free.. I hate complaining about things but decided I needed to ... I'm sitting here feeling guilty though
    When you come to brissy next and want your hair done, let me know coz my hair dresser is freaking awesome and really reasonable priced.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    When you come to brissy next and want your hair done, let me know coz my hair dresser is freaking awesome and really reasonable priced.
    I will. And we can go out for dinner !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrazelna View Post
    Wanting to lay in bed until further notice. Unfortunately I'm a mother and the bed is too far out of reach
    It's 6.15 and DS is asleep for the night... It's not too early for me to join him is it??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrazelna View Post
    It's 6.15 and DS is asleep for the night... It's not too early for me to join him is it??????
    I hope you went to bed!!! NEVER too early even on a Friday!
    Silly me is still up even though dd2 is actually sleeping at the moment, guarantee as soon as I lay down she will wake up....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

azelqra  (07-11-2015)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thinking of doing this to my hair tomorrow... Just the thought of it is giving me butterflies! I reeeeeally want a short cropped pixie cut but I'm too scared, so this looks like the next best thing! My hair has been long forever, I'm so nervous!
    Attached Images