Closed Thread
Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    We just had a 'moment' in the middle of the shops because I put his brother clothes in parcel pick with the groceries. They will get cold. Apparently that is a huge problem that deserves a massive meltdown.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dreading going shopping tomorrow.. Guess who forgot a present I said I'd buy DS and his gf..

DS" so mum you did remember to get us bath mats right , cos we need some and you said you would "
    Me : " oh um yeah of course honey "

Cr@p cr@p now I gotta go to Kmart with a zillion other people lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    I am present shopping right now. So over it and want to go home. But I have to wait for ds1 who is at the movies. I need to buy gifts. Mt knee hurts... where is the shopping get fairy when you need her.
    The shopping fairy comes over a few days after you online shop (at night with a glass of red in hand), in the form of an Australia Post worker

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

Mad84  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Still awake, have been awake since 3am. I wonder when my crash and burn is going to be? I promised the kids we'd go looking at Christmas lights tonight and I've got no time for a nap today.
    Crashing and burning has commenced. Goodness, I need a caffeine hit to get me through the Christmas lights!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not sure how I will manage to get through the next 2 days. I am exhausted. Mentally, emotionally and physically. I know there are sonlany people who are having a harder time than me. But the last 2 days I can barely eat, sleep or relax because I am so exhausted.

2 days. At work. Game face on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am so annoyed! Such a first world problem but our cleaner hasn't shown up this morning or responded to my text, this is the 6th time she's cancelled on me in two weeks and probably the 12 since October. I normally try to just brush it off because she does a good job when she's here and I'm able to be flexible but this is ridiculous. Rant over as I prepare to clean my house myself like a normal person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Having a meh day. Just want to crawl into a cave and hibernate until Christmas morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Feeling a bit sorry for myself. DP has just told me he hasn't gotten me anything for Christmas. I know he's been working really hard and long hours but the last 2 Sunday's in a row I've taken DS out shopping with me for the entire day, he had the perfect opportunity. I feel a bit like a spoilt child having a sook but I'm just so disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    Feeling a bit sorry for myself. DP has just told me he hasn't gotten me anything for Christmas. I know he's been working really hard and long hours but the last 2 Sunday's in a row I've taken DS out shopping with me for the entire day, he had the perfect opportunity. I feel a bit like a spoilt child having a sook but I'm just so disappointed.
    I don't get that. It's 23 December. He still has time. Why tell you now only to disappoint you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I don't get that. It's 23 December. He still has time. Why tell you now only to disappoint you.
    I don't know... Guess he's covering himself so the disappointment isn't on Christmas morning? He assures me he'll get his act together in time for his Christmas (orthodox Christmas on the 7/1). Somehow that's not very comforting.