Closed Thread
Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    huge hugs. car stuff is sooooo upsetting and annoying.

will insurance give you a rental car? if only for a week or 2 to cover you over the busy Xmas period?

otherwise do you know anyone who can loan you a car, if only for a few days?
    Thankyou. Sooo inconvenient - though my insurance handles it all the other driver didn't have any. I think I'm mostly annoyed because his car is damaged but still driveable. Mine wouldn't be safe to drive.
    My insurance doesn't give me one - apparently he is legally obligated to pay for one for me but considering he doesn't have insurance and I'm not about to take him to court for it, I can't see it happening.
    I'm going away on the 26th luckily, but don't even think my car will be ready when I'm home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CodieBloom View Post
    Thankyou. Sooo inconvenient - though my insurance handles it all the other driver didn't have any. I think I'm mostly annoyed because his car is damaged but still driveable. Mine wouldn't be safe to drive.
    My insurance doesn't give me one - apparently he is legally obligated to pay for one for me but considering he doesn't have insurance and I'm not about to take him to court for it, I can't see it happening.
    I'm going away on the 26th luckily, but don't even think my car will be ready when I'm home.
    God that's balls!!!

seems so unfair this isn't your fault at all yet you're the one who's inconvenienced!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's ridiculous, I think there should be something like CTP for things like this where you can't drive your car unless it has some kind of insurance, you shouldn't be inconvenienced by someone else being a $hit driver.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am..... #14

Yeah it's feeling pretty unfair. 😢
    Lucky I'm going away Boxing Day until mid Jan - blessing in disguise that it should only be the next few days and maybe a few days in Jan that I'm inconvenienced - imagine if I was planning on driving somewhere for Xmas!!
    He never even said sorry!! Gah
    Even had the audacity to ring me last night and suggest that I should ring my insurance and tell them it happened at 5pm (not 2.45) as he'd just bought insurance when he got home. You've got to be kidding me!!!
    Quote "just help me, you won't have to pay for anything!"
    Mate I don't have to pay anyway!!! Why don't you help me and organize a rent a car... A**hole.

Rant over... Lol. At least nobody was injured, could've been a different story entirely.
    Last edited by CodieBloom; 21-12-2015 at 12:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Wondering where on earth my folder of important documents is. I've looked in all the obvious and not so obvious places twice, if not more! It's driving me crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    At the ob's office. Feeling for the mother who has a 6 week old crying his lungs out. She looked like she was going to cry. She has gone into the office but I just wanted to hug her and tell her its ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even had the audacity to ring me last night and suggest that I should ring my insurance and tell them it happened at 5pm (not 2.45) as he'd just bought insurance when he got home. You've got to be kidding me!!!
    Quote "just help me, you won't have to pay for anything!"
    Mate I don't have to pay anyway!!! Why don't you help me and organize a rent a car... A**hole.
    What a loony. As if the insurance company wouldnt think straight away 'oh he bought insurance at 3.30pm, and had an accident at 5.00pm'. Wonder if he realises its and offence to commit fraud?

All the best, hope its not too annoying sorting it all out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am trying to focus on the positives. First date night with Dh since dd was born. But I'm having trouble not dwelling on the fact that he opted to bring me to a movie he's already booked to see with friends in a week from now, and that I have no interest in. He knew I was desperate to go see the hunger games movie but he didn't even consider putting what I want first. Clearly I'm not doing a good job of not dwelling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I am cancelling christmas and quitting my job tomorrow. I cant work days or nights without help and family are nothing but useless. I am over the drama. I cant handle it anymore with all the other stuff i am dealing with currently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    I am cancelling christmas and quitting my job tomorrow. I cant work days or nights without help and family are nothing but useless. I am over the drama. I cant handle it anymore with all the other stuff i am dealing with currently.
    Don't cancel Christmas! The best revenge is to live well. Be happy despite all the f**kers you feel like want to bring you down.

I am... choosing to be happy despite the c**p that came my way the last 13 months. I am... not going to let it get me down. I am... going to be the source of sunshine in my children's lives.

Peace, love and I am giving the bird to all the haters out there!
    Attached Images

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happy Camper For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (21-12-2015),HearMeRoar  (21-12-2015),LoveLivesHere  (21-12-2015),wobbleyhorse  (21-12-2015)