Closed Thread
Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jealous of my toddler who is sound asleep on his stomach. At nearly 40wks with #2 i am not sleeping well and lying on my stomach is a distant memory.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default I am..... #14

Panicking. We had guests stay overnight and their kid had sores on his legs which he was scratching and I discovered after they left he has left obvious blood stains on my carpet, my expensive sheridan quilt cover (he was watching tv on my bed and I slept on the lounge) and a good set of sheets 😫

It's dried too I've frantically rubbed with sards wonder soap but none of it is budging 😰😰😰😰😰

Eta: they reassured me it was mozzie bites when they turned up. Nothing contagious. I bloody hope so.
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 06-12-2015 at 09:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Panicking. We had guests stay overnight and their kid had sores on his legs which he was scratching and I discovered after they left he has left obvious blood stains on my carpet, my expensive sheridan quilt cover (he was watching tv on my bed and I slept on the lounge) and a good set of sheets 😫

It's dried too I've frantically rubbed with sards wonder soap but none of it is budging 😰😰😰😰😰

Eta: they reassured me it was mozzie bites when they turned up. Nothing contagious. I bloody hope so.
    Ahhhh!!!! That would annoy me.

Sheridan have 40% off store wide today if it's really bad and you're looking to replace the bed spread.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am..... #14

Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Ahhhh!!!! That would annoy me.

Sheridan have 40% off store wide today if it's really bad and you're looking to replace the bed spread.

I just told DH I need a new one for Xmas and let him know it's 40% off. I'm not angry with them, I have a toddler so I'm sure it would of got stained eventually by chocolate or something but it was silly of me to have the good stuff out, the quilt cover and sheets are only a few months old.

I am so so anal about having good quality and beautiful manchester

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    I am contemplating whether or not to let dd2, who is about to start kindy next year, watch Matilda. Not so sure Mrs trenchbull would leave a great impression of what a teacher is like.
    I wouldn't if she's sensitive. I don't remember watching it as a kid, but DH thought it would be a "fun" movie for DS who was 5 at the time to watch as he liked it. But the bit where she is stomping through the house trying to find them freaked him out completely. He was shaking and sobbing and calls it the scary movie now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I checked my Spotless book and it says: ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1449358786.073867.jpg

The pink Preen stain remover spray might work too. That usually get any stubborn stains out for me.

Good luck!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I checked my Spotless book and it says: Attachment 76035

The pink Preen stain remover spray might work too. That usually get any stubborn stains out for me.

Good luck!
    Thank you! Will give it a try!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

Californication  (06-12-2015)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    @Californication what does your magic book say about milk stains on car seats? 😷😷😷

I am having a wtf? moment after reading about a break in in Adelaide's south where the burglar stole THE RINGS FROM AN ELDERLY WOMAN'S FINGERS before being caught. How low can you get?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just told DH I need a new one for Xmas and let him know it's 40% off. I'm not angry with them, I have a toddler so I'm sure it would of got stained eventually by chocolate or something but it was silly of me to have the good stuff out, the quilt cover and sheets are only a few months old.

I am so so anal about having good quality and beautiful manchester
    Oh I know the feeling! All of my linen is from Sheridan

I used to have a white bedspread but switched to a dark one just before DD arrived thinking it would be a good idea. Epic fail! It shows every single baby spew and my washing machine is so full of fluff from the baby clothes/towels/terry towelling nappies that every time it's washed it comes out looking awful.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I wouldn't if she's sensitive. I don't remember watching it as a kid, but DH thought it would be a "fun" movie for DS who was 5 at the time to watch as he liked it. But the bit where she is stomping through the house trying to find them freaked him out completely. He was shaking and sobbing and calls it the scary movie now.
    She snuck into my room where it was on (while I was on the phone) while it was on during that exact scene and she thought it was hilarious. I ended up letting her watch the rest and she was glued to the TV. She normally can't stay awake that late but she watched it to the end and loved it. Then tried hard to use Matilda magic to turn the lights on and off and I'm sure she tried to make her sister fly around the room. She was disappointed it didn't work. Lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Californication  (06-12-2015)