Closed Thread
Page 100 of 101 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1001
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am tired of being a jungle gym, a step ladder and a trampoline, my body hurts uurgh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Considering eloping

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    Considering eloping
    Oooh that sounds exciting!

I am grateful for coffee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am sick! Bloody tonsillitis!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am totally lacking patience for my 2.5yo today. Was going to take him to the park, gave him 3 chances to behave and listen to me, he wouldn't, so now we're staying at home. It's a punishment for both of us though as he goes stir crazy if we don't leave the house. Sigh! Doesn't help that I have morning sickness and a cold to deal with. Wish today would hurry up and be over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am really nervous about DS1's first day at school on Friday and am convinced I've forgotten something 😒

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You will be right Moxy! I am pretty nervous for Ds1's first day! I am counting down the days/hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am dealing with the fact that nearly 3yo DS1 has given up his day sleep

He would sleep if put down for a sleep and you have to wake him and that's not easy even after an hour or even 2 hours, but if he sleeps he's up and racing from 5 or even before. He skipped his sleep a couple of times and he then sleeps till 7.30-8 then just happily lays in bed and is in such a better mood than if he's up early.

I know he's nearly 3 so knew this was coming, but I'm due with DS3 anytime in the next week or so and so this is seriously bad timing 😆 time to embrace rest time I guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    I am dealing with the fact that nearly 3yo DS1 has given up his day sleep

He would sleep if put down for a sleep and you have to wake him and that's not easy even after an hour or even 2 hours, but if he sleeps he's up and racing from 5 or even before. He skipped his sleep a couple of times and he then sleeps till 7.30-8 then just happily lays in bed and is in such a better mood than if he's up early.

I know he's nearly 3 so knew this was coming, but I'm due with DS3 anytime in the next week or so and so this is seriously bad timing 😆 time to embrace rest time I guess!
    Nooo!! I'm dreading the day dd1 (3 on sat) drops hers. She does cope ok without it, and is up early and goes to bed later (8pm-530ish) but I'd rather that as I NEED the break during the day from her especially as I'm exhausted with 12 week old.

You must be exhausted with 2 and one on the way!!!! You poor thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am losing my patience today. I had the bright idea of bringing the dogs inside because it started raining. They both aren't listening and neither is DS and the cats. I feel like all I've done is yell 😑 genius idea to have 2 German shepherds. I will never learn haha