+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Update 3

Unfortunately I started to bleed last night it was a fairly big gush. I've been to the Drs today for bloods but I think it's pretty hopeless at this point. 2 miscarriages this year. Hoping for better luck in 2016.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMumma View Post
    Unfortunately I started to bleed last night it was a fairly big gush. I've been to the Drs today for bloods but I think it's pretty hopeless at this point. 2 miscarriages this year. Hoping for better luck in 2016.
    I'm so sorry to hear that. Really big hugs. 2 in a row is just not fair. I am so sorry this appears to be happening, can only hope that it's all over as quickly and painlessly as possible (if that is the case).

I hope that you have a wonderful support team and caring health professionals around you. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandcmum View Post
    I've got a similar situation, had a positive test this morning and yesterday but today I'm getting some brownish discharge when I wipe and have a dull period like ache. I'm worried I'm starting to lose. I did do some quite heavy exercise the past week before I suspected and did squats etc yesterday so hoping that hasn't caused it. It's def not fresh blood though or bright red. I'm guessing I just have to keep everything crossed and test again in a few days unless I start heavy bleeding.

keeping everything crossed for you too xx
    Fingers crossed for you! Either way please don't blame yourself, pregnancies can survive pretty intense exercise and a few hard workouts and squats won't cause a miscarriage. It could cause bleeding if your placenta is low lying etc but not sure you are that far along. Hopefully it is nothing to worry about. But don't blame yourself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear that. Really big hugs. 2 in a row is just not fair. I am so sorry this appears to be happening, can only hope that it's all over as quickly and painlessly as possible (if that is the case).

I hope that you have a wonderful support team and caring health professionals around you. Xx

thanks sunnygirl79 it's so unfair. I don't understand why it keeps happening after a normal healthy pregnancy with DS1. Fingers crossed it will be 3rd time lucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMumma View Post
    Massive hugs to you x I had two within a year as well - one last July, and then another in April. Just know you're not alone xx