+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really sorry @AMFM I can't remember when he did specific things like eye contact etc. DD2 had an accident and burnt herself (she is completely fine now) when DS was 4.5 mths old and at the redressing appointments our GP would always ask how DS was going. That is the only thing that fixes the timeline for me during that period.
    Sorry I can't be more help I'm shocking for remembering stuff like that at the best of times but with kinder run, doctors appointments and just general busyness it all just blends into one.
    Take heart from the fact you have already noticed an improvement and he loves his kisses and cuddles.
    Maybe you could take a video of him every couple of days or so and then when you look back through them you can see how much improvement he has made. That was one thing I wished we had done after we got the all clear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mint80 no problems and thanks very much for your replying , I really hope that my boy' vision develop fast . The day he gaze into my eyes and smile will be the happiest day of my life

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just thought to give an update on the progress of my son's eyes. He is almost 16 weeks and he now is more responsive to colour pictures , some toys , books and random objects now and then . He loves the coloured faces, square face and sponge face , he surely enjoys looking at them , talks to them and loughs
    No eye contact yet some times I feel like he is looking my way but maybe faces are still not clear for him
    Anyhow , I guess this is good news but I'm still a little worried I think as mums we never stop anyway , fingers crossed hope in the next few weeks he makes eye contact

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are things now AMFM?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mint 80 how are you ? He is much better he does make eye contact and I feel so much better. H however has developed a condition call nystagmus and his eyes wonder and shake sometimes he is not too bad but it still impacts his vision . Some people have normal vision with nystagmus and some are considered legally blind . It is expected that his vision will be normal so I'm defiantly hoping for that

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that's perfectly normal. DS2 did the same first 8 weeks.