Closed Thread
Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Having a bad sleep patch with DD. She was up every hour or more 2 nights ago. Last night was better for the first half but 2nd half was the same. But then up at 4. And she would not sleep. And I have DS at home today too. Feel like throwing up and head hurts. Need sleep.
    Oh no Hugs. 4 month regression? Teeth maybe? We still have nights like than on & off (but think has mainly been teeth... Already has 2 ).

I hope your DD has a nice big day sleep and you get some much needed rest x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Oh no Hugs. 4 month regression? Teeth maybe? We still have nights like than on & off (but think has mainly been teeth... Already has 2 ).

I hope your DD has a nice big day sleep and you get some much needed rest x
    Thanks. Part of the regression but she also started rolling. She thought it was great fun at 4am so pretty sure its to do with all the stuff she has going on.

No visible signs of teeth but she chews on things lots so who knows!

And DS does not let me sleep lol. But he is being really lovely today which helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Thanks. Part of the regression but she also started rolling. She thought it was great fun at 4am so pretty sure its to do with all the stuff she has going on.

No visible signs of teeth but she chews on things lots so who knows!

And DS does not let me sleep lol. But he is being really lovely today which helps.
    Oh no rolling is horrid! We had that about a month ago too. I managed by tucking a light blanket over him (is in a grobag already) really tightly and it's worked most of the time, at the very least discourages rolling.

Good to hear your DS is being lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Major poop explosion just as I sat down to eat lunch. DS, not me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB77 View Post
    Major poop explosion just as I sat down to eat lunch. DS, not me
    Phew glad you clarified

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

BB77  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I forgot how crappy it is to be pregnant and have a cold and not being able to take anything!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (23-08-2016),HeavenBlue  (22-08-2016),Katvee  (22-08-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (22-08-2016),Tiny Dancer  (22-08-2016),wobbleyhorse  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am feeling so sick, not sure if I am coming down with something or it was the bowl from the buttercream icing I licked clean causing it either way DH is now on a ginger beer run

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh! DH parenting does not stop after giving DS a bath. He was wandering around while you watched TV. I was putting overtired DD to sleep but read him some books but since there was no room for him to lie down I asked him to go to DH. He comes back 2 mins later with 'daddy is cranky can I sleep with you?'. Lucky DS has a double bed. DD fell asleep in 2 seconds (she must love DS's bed) and he is finally asleep. DH only just poked his head in to say he is ironing shirts now. W.T.F!?!?!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (23-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tantruming toddlers don't bother me at all. What really bothers me is the parents who feel the need to commentate every second of the tantrum louder than the tantrum. "You dropped your tic tacs? Oh no! Your tic tacs are on the floor. DONT EAT THEM, DONT EAT THEM, DONT EAT THEM, they're yucky. NO GIVE ME THOSE ONES, THEY'RE DIRTY NOW. *looks to baby and says in baby voice* oh no big brother dropped his tic tacs! What will we do?" Lord give me strength.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Tantruming toddlers don't bother me at all. What really bothers me is the parents who feel the need to commentate every second of the tantrum louder than the tantrum. "You dropped your tic tacs? Oh no! Your tic tacs are on the floor. DONT EAT THEM, DONT EAT THEM, DONT EAT THEM, they're yucky. NO GIVE ME THOSE ONES, THEY'RE DIRTY NOW. *looks to baby and says in baby voice* oh no big brother dropped his tic tacs! What will we do?" Lord give me strength.
    Haha. I am too tired for that. I sit my butt on the floor with him and wait it out. Its over far quicker than if I ran a commentary and annoyed him more.