Closed Thread
Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Crapola. Put dd2 down for a nap at 4pm as she was whiny and she's decided to make it her bedtime.
    I could of, should of woken her.

I'll try and encourage a late night party with state of origin....

Thanks
    Reviews
    living with a severe mental illness sucks big time today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've travelled all day and finally got to my hotel (in Vietnam) and they charge extra if you want ice with your drink...except if you order a smoothie..you get charged more for no ice (I assume because it would require more ingredients to fill a glass)

I'm lucky to be on holidays but I've never seen ice being charged for before!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish animals could understand when you're just trying to help them! Stupid dog just kicked, scratched and knocked me over when I tried to put cream on his belly on for some sores he has. He's a 40kg dog, and I'm heavily pregnant, so he won! Don't know how he's going to get better when I can't get the cream on 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I think I'm genuinely losing my mind. I'm one of those people with a mind like a steel trap in regards to knowing where things are and what was said to me and by whom etc.

Lately DP has been telling that he's told me things and I've got no recollection.

I've forgetting important things that I reminded myself just hours earlier I need to do

And the one that's bugging me the most is that I could swear up and down I have certain food items in my pantry and when I go to use them, they are not there. Today's latest is a bag of raw sugar that I'm positive I bought a couple of weeks ago. I can remember picking it up off the shelf and putting it in the trolley. But nope... Can't be found! I don't get it!

I'm actually starting to feel worried. Or maybe.... My MIL is messing with me or throwing things out for some reason? I just don't know.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Today I had lunch in a new burger bar in town. I should have known better. The burger was processed mince with too much spice, I don't enjoy that sort of meat. The service was rather ordinary, and they had an empty napkin holder. Don't plan to go back there. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have borrowed a car from a friend for today so I could get some stuff done - the catch - I have to pick up DS, her DD & DS & another friend's DS and take them to baseball training and after then to work. I have to leave in half and hour but I'm warm & cozy in my pjs & blankie & don't want to get up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    Today I had lunch in a new burger bar in town. I should have known better. The burger was processed mince with too much spice, I don't enjoy that sort of meat. The service was rather ordinary, and they had an empty napkin holder. Don't plan to go back there. marie.
    Oh how disappointing :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Yoghurt; 24-07-2016 at 18:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why is the movie DF and I want to see not in cinemas yet? Apparently it was suppose to be out this week and I haven't been able to see any session times for it our luck it won't be in cinemas or something.