Closed Thread
Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    These replies, regarding fashion houses/ brands. ?? Can someone give me the order of " good taste" or whatever. I don't have a Rivers store near, but I do have a couple of pairs of shoes from that store. Is there some sort of pecking order. ? light hearted of course. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just picked up DS2 from the gym crèche where he was happily playing with a hanging lion toy - exactly like his favourite one at home! Only I have now realised that one is missing - and I most likely had it attached to the pram - so that was probably our lion, only now it's become property of the gym crèche . No way of proving it as I didn't name it. But sad for my little man as it was his favourite toy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    These replies, regarding fashion houses/ brands. ?? Can someone give me the order of " good taste" or whatever. I don't have a Rivers store near, but I do have a couple of pairs of shoes from that store. Is there some sort of pecking order. ? light hearted of course. marie.
    I don't know about others but I quite like "Crossroads" I have bought some lovely things from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I just picked up DS2 from the gym crèche where he was happily playing with a hanging lion toy - exactly like his favourite one at home! Only I have now realised that one is missing - and I most likely had it attached to the pram - so that was probably our lion, only now it's become property of the gym crèche . No way of proving it as I didn't name it. But sad for my little man as it was his favourite toy!
    I lost DS's favorite toy in the shops once. I felt so awful I went as far as tracking one down on eBay and paying the ridiculous price plus shipping. By the time I got the parcel, he was over it!! It's an awful feeling though. Could you perhaps ask them and just see if they'll give it back? The staff could perhaps recognize that it's not one of their toys?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    I lost DS's favorite toy in the shops once. I felt so awful I went as far as tracking one down on eBay and paying the ridiculous price plus shipping. By the time I got the parcel, he was over it!! It's an awful feeling though. Could you perhaps ask them and just see if they'll give it back? The staff could perhaps recognize that it's not one of their toys?
    He is only 4 months old so it's pretty much out of sight out of mind. I didn't realise it was missing until now - and they have so many random toys at the crèche I honestly don't think they would know if it was theirs or not! I could just buy another from target it's only $20. But still annoyed, I should really name all his toys that go with him in the pram.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I left DD1's teddy "piglet" at a park one day. We didn't realise until we had driven for a couple of hours. She was about two and a half. She kept asking for it. I tried looking for one the same but never did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Walk in next time and say 'oh you found our lion toy! Thank you! It's his favourite!' And see what they say...GL

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsIsMe For This Useful Post:

amyd  (12-07-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I have to ring the dentist to make an appointment but I don't want to. The dentist is mean to me. Well, he's not really, he's actually quite lovely. But still.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    I have to ring the dentist to make an appointment but I don't want to. The dentist is mean to me. Well, he's not really, he's actually quite lovely. But still.
    I also object to paying people a lot of money to inflict pain on me....

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (11-07-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    I also object to paying people a lot of money to inflict pain on me....
    I know, it sucks :-( I put my big girl pants on and rang. I'm going this Friday for a check up but I know I need fillings and an extraction so this is just the beginning :-(