Closed Thread
Page 69 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm trying so bloody hard to save money right now, I haven't been this poor ever in my life. I'm selling everything I can on BSS pages, I've returned stuff I've recently brought that still had tags and I had the receipt, cashed in FF for woollies gift vouchers - everything. Was quite proud of myself, I've saved $100s. Then get bills day after day in the $1000s. Then yesterday realised I need new tyres for my car. Another $1600. Sigh. My efforts are getting me nowhere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    My DH snores awfully too!! I feel like smothering him with a pillow some nights...

He does this awful "SNORT..................(silence)................. Snore......heavy breathing....SNORT....nose whistle/heavy breathing..................... (silence)........... (I'm just drifting off again)SNORRRRRRRRRRT!

OMG 😣😠😳😧
    Thats actually a little scary because it can be sleep apnea (which can be dangerous untreated). The silence is stopping breathing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
    Message notification love it!

Whenever mine's on his back it's definitely worse as well, so I give him a little nudge/push to roll over, but no sooner is he back on his back again grrrrr.

We need to buy them the tennis ball t-shirt @Marchbundle!
    Oh what's the tennis ball t shirt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Thats actually a little scary because it can be sleep apnea (which can be dangerous untreated). The silence is stopping breathing.
    This was my thoughts last night when I was listening to hubby. He definitely pauses and no noise at all, then the big snort. I was going to put my hand on his chest but thought that might wake him up. Both his parents have in recent years been put onto the sleep apnea machines overnight so I'm going to push hubby to investigate further.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    My electricity is disconnected - my laptop and phone arr running out of charge so I won't be able to finish my essay and won't have internet for entertainment
    hugs,. I wish I could be of some help. I feel so sorry. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh he doesn't stop breathing, he just breathes quietly for a few breaths! I've checked on him to make sure a few times as I had an ex with sleep apnea.

He had a childhood accident that resulted in him having no cartilage in his nose, so his sinuses are stuffed. He alternates between mouth breathing (quiet) and nose breathing (snooooooorrrrrttttt!).
    Last edited by Frankenmum; 06-07-2016 at 13:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    Oh he doesn't stop breathing, he just breathes quietly for a few breaths! I've checked on him to make sure a few times as I had an ex with sleep apnea.

He had a childhood accident that resulted in him having no cartilage in his nose, so his sinuses are stuffed. He alternates between mouth breathing (quiet) and nose breathing (snooooooorrrrrttttt!).
    Ahhh ok!

Would one of those nose clip things help open the nose and stop snorts? Not sure whether that would help 'open' the nose or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #6

I've given up sleeping with DH. Between his snoring and my periodic insomnia, I was averaging 3-4 hours max of broken sleep. I would get sick of it a few nights a week and move to the spare room and slept better there, so there I stayed! Not great for keeping a connection, but I'm a lot less grumpy as I'm getting 6-7 hours sleep and only waking 2-3 times. I've tried to go back a few times now my insomnia is under control again, and have have cr@p sleep and end up leaving again in the middle of the night, so I've told him until he does something about his snoring, he's on his own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh ok!

Would one of those nose clip things help open the nose and stop snorts? Not sure whether that would help 'open' the nose or not.
    It might, but getting him to try it is another matter! For now I just whack him and tell him to roll over 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am all out of wine... Nooooooo!