Closed Thread
Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    There are some police cars in my normally super quiet street (we are the only perm residents here) - I know 2 police from the station they would be from but don't know whether or not to text them to see why given I also know they aren't working tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hate that I rush my daughter so much I the mornings, I get so grumpy with her when she doesn't understand timing and that when we need to leave RIGHT NOW there is no time to go back inside for her to put lip gloss on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I hate that I rush my daughter so much I the mornings, I get so grumpy with her when she doesn't understand timing and that when we need to leave RIGHT NOW there is no time to go back inside for her to put lip gloss on!
    I do this to my DS1 all the time. I get down right dragon-lady at him (how long does it honestly take to put your shoes on?!), so much so that I think I have given him a complex/anxiety issues over being slow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am sick of being beholden to Australia Post deliveries. Tracking says on board for delivery today - that was at 6.46am nearly 4 hours ago. So I am stuck in the house with a bored child waiting waiting waiting. Just delivery it already ffs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    I am sick of being beholden to Australia Post deliveries. Tracking says on board for delivery today - that was at 6.46am nearly 4 hours ago. So I am stuck in the house with a bored child waiting waiting waiting. Just delivery it already ffs!!!
    I have registered with Aus Post and use 'drop at safe location' option.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I have registered with Aus Post and use 'drop at safe location' option.
    That's what I usually do. This one won't let me do that - it's a huge order the bassinet, high chair and other bits and pieces. Excited it's finally going to be here but grumpy at being stuck in the house.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    and so July is now time for 2017 calendars to appear in the post office !! marie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I do this to my DS1 all the time. I get down right dragon-lady at him (how long does it honestly take to put your shoes on?!), so much so that I think I have given him a complex/anxiety issues over being slow.
    Then I spend all day thinking about what a dragon I am. I was even considering asking if I can finish work early so I can take my daughter to the park or for a milkshake to make up for me being a cranky adult. I struggle to find the balance between teaching her responsibility and manners (for being punctual) and allowing her to live in her innocent, easy going 3 year old bubble.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's still just over 2 hours til DH gets home. I have no ideas on what to feed DS for dinner. I actually cannot think of a single thing that I can just throw together that he will actually eat. I don't feel well enough to actually cook.

Thanks
    Reviews
    so irrationally angry with DS right now. I go without most meals eating mainly toast & weetbix so I can put some kind of effort into giving him a balanced diet & he refuses point blank to eat stuff he usually likes then I cop flack from DHS because of his small size (he was born premmie, has always been small/had a small appetite but is healthy). Am really over him & being a parent tonight