Closed Thread
Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 1001
  1. #551
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    274
    Reviews
    0
    I've pretended that I'm so super tired & headachey after ECT that I need to go to bed for the rest of the day

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pointless1 For This Useful Post:

    Tiny Dancer  (15-06-2016),twinklify  (15-06-2016)

  3. #552
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,949
    Thanks
    694
    Thanked
    2,298
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    I've pretended that I'm so super tired & headachey after ECT that I need to go to bed for the rest of the day
    How is it going?

    I am glad to see you posting more

  4. #553
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,058
    Thanks
    1,930
    Thanked
    1,487
    Reviews
    12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A group of about 20 18 yr olds just took over every other room in this hall of the hotel! They're running in the hall, slamming doors, and shouting to each other. If they wake dd I'll lose my Sh!t. Except I won't of course, I'll just seethe quietly because I hate confrontation.


  5. #554
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked
    274
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    How is it going?

    I am glad to see you posting more
    Feeling much better than I was before today's ECT already so it must be helping - hopefully with that feedback we can go back to weekly instead of fortnightly since the days after the day it would have been a week are like torture.

    How is your DD now? Hope she is better

  6. #555
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,949
    Thanks
    694
    Thanked
    2,298
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyV View Post
    A group of about 20 18 yr olds just took over every other room in this hall of the hotel! They're running in the hall, slamming doors, and shouting to each other. If they wake dd I'll lose my Sh!t. Except I won't of course, I'll just seethe quietly because I hate confrontation.

    Call reception and complain.

  7. #556
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    1,211
    Thanked
    491
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Call reception and complain.
    Yes! Just ring reception - this has happened to me and they sent a security guard up to settle everyone down. It might be fun for the group but you've paid for the peace & quiet of a hotel. Good luck!

  8. #557
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,240
    Thanks
    1,053
    Thanked
    797
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobbleyhorse View Post
    Yes! Just ring reception - this has happened to me and they sent a security guard up to settle everyone down. It might be fun for the group but you've paid for the peace & quiet of a hotel. Good luck!
    And if they don't settle down and wake your DD, you could then always tell them that you want to move rooms.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

    wobbleyhorse  (15-06-2016)

  10. #558
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,949
    Thanks
    694
    Thanked
    2,298
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    Feeling much better than I was before today's ECT already so it must be helping - hopefully with that feedback we can go back to weekly instead of fortnightly since the days after the day it would have been a week are like torture.

    How is your DD now? Hope she is better
    Glad to hear it is helping a little.

    She spent the last 4 hours mostly crying. I gave up. DH lasted about 20 minutes and I took over again as it is more painful hearing him whinge than her cry lol.

    I have had maybe 5 mins without someone touching me (I had a shower on my own for once) but DS spent the whole time bashing on the bathroom door while yelling out at me. So it was not relaxing.

    She just got to sleep. Fingers crossed its for a few hours. DS is asleep too. Thank goodness.

  11. #559
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,747
    Thanks
    3,825
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Glad to hear it is helping a little.

    She spent the last 4 hours mostly crying. I gave up. DH lasted about 20 minutes and I took over again as it is more painful hearing him whinge than her cry lol.

    I have had maybe 5 mins without someone touching me (I had a shower on my own for once) but DS spent the whole time bashing on the bathroom door while yelling out at me. So it was not relaxing.

    She just got to sleep. Fingers crossed its for a few hours. DS is asleep too. Thank goodness.
    Hope she stayed asleep for you hun, sounds awful you poor thing!

  12. #560
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,949
    Thanks
    694
    Thanked
    2,298
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Hope she stayed asleep for you hun, sounds awful you poor thing!
    I do not remember getting up or being awake so I assume she slept pretty well from about 11ish to 5ish. I have a feeling there was 1 wake up but it obviously was not significant enough to wake me up properly.

    This morning I am hanging with DS and DD all day. I am already exhausted as DS got up at 5. But coffee has been consumed. So has breakfast. DD is in the carrier. Time to do stuff.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

    sunnygirl79  (16-06-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #5
    By harvs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 21-10-2015, 13:48
  2. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #4
    By White Mage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 24-03-2015, 21:47
  3. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #3
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 15-12-2014, 14:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Softmats
With so many amazing reversible designs, the soft and cushioned Premium Bubba Mats are the perfect space for all the family. Not only do they look fantastic; you can also enjoy the quality and comfort for years to come.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Be In Blossom
We offer physiotherapy run pregnancy Pilates, pregnancy Aerobics, and Mummy Pilates & Baby Massage classes with a focus on optimising posture, body awareness, pelvic floor support, back care and maintaining fitness, aiming to assist women prepare and recover from their birth.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!