Closed Thread
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by wobbleyhorse View Post
    Ok - so I'm quoting myself but I just found this on FB - I have no idea if it's true but I'm putting it out there just in case I can prevent future venting!

Attachment 81887
    Mind. Blown.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (13-06-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (11-06-2016),turquoisecoast  (11-06-2016),wobbleyhorse  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    At woollies, DS is having a great time helping Daddy push around the little basket. Until Daddy takes the basket off him to pay for the items. I decide to take DS for a walk before he really cracks it. Too late. DS starts tantruming including dropping to the ground and throwing his head back (onto the supermarket floor). I'm trying to put my phone and wallet down with one hand and stop DS from giving himself a concussion and pick him up with the other, all the while DS is screaming his little lungs out and thrashing around because he is devastated that we have ruined his fun. DH over at the register pipes up "Just pick him up." Oh, really? Why didn't I think of that? WTF did you think I was trying to do?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    my dog keeps farting - the whole lounge room smells

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Why is it so freaking hard to buy a heater? I know it's only cold in qld for 6 weeks a year but DS2s room gets freezing overnight. Every store I go to out of stock.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When DH decides to clean (and does half a job, without tidying up all the crap he leaves around the house or helping with tidying up after DS), and I just want to sit because I'm tired, he goes on about how we're a partnership and I can do the other half of the job. When I am cleaning up after everyone else (again because apparently he is unable to see the mess) after I haven't stopped all day and I'm getting a migraine, it's ok for him to sit on the lounge andget offended when I sarcastically say "oh, it's ok, the partnership doesn't need help." 😡

Wow. I've been in a really bad mood for the last couple of days.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unsuccessful transfer attempt at 5am. Why won't you just stay asleep? Mummy wants to go back to bed.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Tiny Dancer  (14-06-2016),turquoisecoast  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear child, sleep is great. You should do more of it. And let me have a chance at some as well.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

gumnut babies  (16-06-2016),Tiny Dancer  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    my mother is staying here overnight because I have ECT in the morning (a DHS/court order requirement). Because my dad has gone home today after having major back surgery all I have been hearing about is how good my brother is that he visited my dad every day (he lives 15 minutes away from the hospital as opposed to my 90 minutes or so) & that I need to thank my brother for taking the next 2 days off work to look after my dad so she could take me to ECT & DS to baseball - my brother is a shift worker who probably already had the days off anyway. Now to not kill her before she leaves on Thursday morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our neighbours are 'renovating' (building a giant monstrosity) and they are building 7 days a week, even over the long weekend. No sense of time, noise begins at 6.30am weekdays and 7.30 on weekends .. I'm so over the noise, not being able to get out of my driveway properly, the complete lack of privacy we now have .. 😡😡😡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    my mother is staying here overnight because I have ECT in the morning (a DHS/court order requirement). Because my dad has gone home today after having major back surgery all I have been hearing about is how good my brother is that he visited my dad every day (he lives 15 minutes away from the hospital as opposed to my 90 minutes or so) & that I need to thank my brother for taking the next 2 days off work to look after my dad so she could take me to ECT & DS to baseball - my brother is a shift worker who probably already had the days off anyway. Now to not kill her before she leaves on Thursday morning
    Oh dear. Your mum doesn't seem to be able to put things in perspective well. Funnily enough my grandma does the same sort of thing to my dad. His sisters always tell her to just shut up 😂
    You just have to make it until tomorrow morning. Dad tries to tune my grandma out and makes random noises of agreement every so often. Would that work?