Closed Thread
Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Someone left a knife with margarine on it in the dish rack at work (for clean items).

This came moments after another colleague completely cleaned up the kitchen and erected a new sign reminding people to wash and put away their own dishes.

What the actual?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DH - we agreed to a romantic night in. Playing our 'wedding song' has not enhanced my sexy mood, instead I am a hormonal teary mess. You need a new strategy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Why won't the new panadol bottle withdraw into the syringe without getting an air bubble and going back into the bottle. Why the F can't I do this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wissa View Post
    Why won't the new panadol bottle withdraw into the syringe without getting an air bubble and going back into the bottle. Why the F can't I do this!
    Suck a little bit of air into the syringe before you attach it to the bottle. Squirt it into the bottle and it should be easier to draw the fluid out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

Wissa  (28-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    Suck a little bit of air into the syringe before you attach it to the bottle. Squirt it into the bottle and it should be easier to draw the fluid out.
    Thank you! I ended up giving DD dymadon because I couldn't deal with it. I'll give it another go for her next dose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My colleague spent at least 20 minutes yesterday on the phone to another colleague talking about her car, dog, intricate details of her wedding (not engaged yet), babies and her ILs. This morning she has spent at least 30 minutes talking on the phone and to people in the office about her huge workload and how her manager thinks she doesn't manage her time very well. Umm from my observations, I agree lol.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH there were 2 adult serves of left over chicken broccoli bake. Did you really need to take both serves to work??? I was planning on feeding our child some of that for lunch! And giving him some for lunch tomorrow as well. You've cheated me of 2 easy meals that I know DS will eat even though his gums are sore. I'm so mad 😠

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    DH there were 2 adult serves of left over chicken broccoli bake. Did you really need to take both serves to work??? I was planning on feeding our child some of that for lunch! And giving him some for lunch tomorrow as well. You've cheated me of 2 easy meals that I know DS will eat even though his gums are sore. I'm so mad 😠
    This drives me crazy, my husband can be such a pig!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    This drives me crazy, my husband can be such a pig!
    I've learnt the hard way to portion out DH's lunch as soon as I've served dinner. Otherwise what should have been 2 or 3 serves for another day/to be frozen ends up being either all gone into his lunch (and rarely all eaten because it's too much flaming food!) or a uselessly small portion he may as well have just taken anyway!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today I have yet to complete a task without interruptions, the most popular choice of interruption is 'mum I'm hungry'

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ciaomamma For This Useful Post: