Closed Thread
Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I keep a tin of moxie tampons and Tom organic sanitary pads in the bathroom at work.
    I buy these because I'm a sucker for pretty packaging.
    See!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1445939358.433033.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1445939374.333125.jpg

I replaced them last month - around $13. Used maybe 1 from pack because I usually have them in my bag too. These were my emergency stash.
    Yesterday I went to grab a tampon and the whole lot is gone! Empty tin left behind and empty box left behind.
    What in the actual eff has the world come to when you can't even trust your colleagues to leave tampons alone?!???
    Did the entire staff group forget to buy their own in the last month or did they all mysteriously get caught out unprepared?!?!?
    Or did one person realise I will keep them free from the burden of buying sanitary products again?!?!??
    I have replaced them. They have my name on them. Now I am conducting an experiment to see if those b!tches come prepared this month or not.

P.s I know I could just ask them to stop
    P.p.s I know I could keep them in my office instead of the bathroom but seriously, I've been there over 13 years and there's never been this kind of situation before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    I keep a tin of moxie tampons and Tom organic sanitary pads in the bathroom at work.
    See!
    Attachment 74806
    Attachment 74807

I replaced them last month - around $13. Used maybe 1 from pack because I usually have them in my bag too. These were my emergency stash.
    Yesterday I went to grab a tampon and the whole lot is gone! Empty tin left behind and empty box left behind.
    What in the actual eff has the world come to when you can't even trust your colleagues to leave tampons alone?!???
    Did the entire staff group forget to buy their own in the last month or did they all mysteriously get caught out unprepared?!?!?
    Or did one person realise I will keep them free from the burden of buying sanitary products again?!?!??
    I have replaced them. They have my name on them. Now I am conducting an experiment to see if those b!tches come prepared this month or not.

P.p.s I know I could keep them in my office instead of the bathroom but seriously, I've been there over 13 years and there's never been this kind of situation before.
    That's crazy! There are three of us in my office who are often caught short- so instead of semi-regularly asking each other if we have a spare pad, we keep an emergency stash in the cupboard with one simple rule. If you use the last one, you buy a new pack!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    See!
    Attachment 74806
    Attachment 74807

You should write on them "every tampon in this pack has been personally tested for quality by GucciDahling". That should stop them

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (28-10-2015),CakeyMumma  (27-10-2015),GirlsRock  (27-10-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (27-10-2015),TheGooch  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I feel really p*ssed off today. my hair has been annoying me all day, our front yard is full of trash (not ours, it blows in from the street!?), some cockmuncher allowed his dog to crap on our front lawn and didn't bother to clean up after it and I feel a headache coming on. over this working week as well and it's barely started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I feel really p*ssed off today. my hair has been annoying me all day, our front yard is full of trash (not ours, it blows in from the street!?), some cockmuncher allowed his dog to crap on our front lawn and didn't bother to clean up after it and I feel a headache coming on. over this working week as well and it's barely started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now I am conducting an experiment to see if those b!tches come prepared this month or not.
    I am so intrigued as to how you are conducting this experiment. I'm imagining that you have put deep heat on the very tip of every tampon and sitting back to see who comes running out of the toilets with their va-jay jay on fire.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GirlsRock For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (28-10-2015),CakeyMumma  (27-10-2015),Californication  (27-10-2015),DT75  (10-11-2015),Frankenmum  (27-10-2015),HeavenBlue  (05-11-2015),JR03  (27-10-2015),M'LadyEm  (27-10-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (27-10-2015),wobbleyhorse  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Oh that is so rude Gucci! Good luck with your experiment!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (27-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear people on the train this morning,

Yes, I brought my toddler on the train in 'peak time'. I have to work and he needs to get to childcare somehow.

Yes he was cranky. He cried and was extremely upset at something we consider ridiculous. He is 2. What do you expect? Stop shaking your heads and glaring and maybe remember your kids when they were young...
    Last edited by twinklify; 05-11-2015 at 08:10.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (05-11-2015),TheGooch  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you forget to put your phone on silent & it rings while you are sitting in the bedroom trying to get your tired, cutting first molar 16 month old to sleep!