Closed Thread
Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #6

Today someone stole petrol out of my car while I was in the shopping centre with my two children. Then I dropped a dozen uncooked cupcakes on the floor right as I opened the oven door! Bring on bed time!
    Last edited by MrsMiller; 07-03-2016 at 21:58.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    mrsmiller, how did someone steal petrol form your car?? isn't there a key lock, or something to stop that. ??? That is really bad. I don't suppose the shopping car park would have security cameras?? I would be so annoyed at that, and then the cupcakes, !!! I would be finished for the day. hugs, marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh DH. The time to take an interest in things is when they are happening, not once things are set in motion and cant be changed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    mrsmiller, how did someone steal petrol form your car?? isn't there a key lock, or something to stop that. ??? That is really bad. I don't suppose the shopping car park would have security cameras?? I would be so annoyed at that, and then the cupcakes, !!! I would be finished for the day. hugs, marie.
    It looks like they have opened it with a screw driver. No key lock but I wish there was now! It didn't occur to me that someone would actually try and do that! I reported it to the police because it was an under ground car park I would hope there were security cameras. I had just filled my car up too The area we live in has started to get really bad for crime. I think it's almost time to move.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMiller For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smallpotatoes View Post
    Oh DH. The time to take an interest in things is when they are happening, not once things are set in motion and cant be changed.
    Oh I could have written this myself today too and DH. Must be in the air.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today once again I had to deal with stupid lazy customers who take the time to write a reply email asking for a "total price" instead of just adding it up.
    For example, I've quoted a product at $100, but they want 6, so how much is that? Grrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaf View Post
    Today once again I had to deal with stupid lazy customers who take the time to write a reply email asking for a "total price" instead of just adding it up.
    For example, I've quoted a product at $100, but they want 6, so how much is that? Grrrrr
    Some places will do a deal if you a buying multiples of something. Perhaps they ask in the hope that you would give them a discount for buying 6?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That would make sense and not be so frustrating but in my case not. Other times it's a quote like product = $100 and freight is $20.
    Customer will ask how much total. The time they spend writing the email they could've used a calculator.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DD pulled something off the shelf at Coles today, and squirted some out of the bottle onto her pants. I didn't even see that she'd grabbed anything until we were at the register.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I baked a batch of cookies and one of cupcakes for school lunch treats today. I go to bag them for the freezer and there is one lonely cupcake left. I know I haven't baked much lately but seriously how did they eat all that and still wipe their plates clean.