Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I ate too much milo straight from the tin and now i feel sick 😦

2. The Following User Says Thank You to smallpotatoes For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    today my gas was disconnected. I'll have the money tomorrow to pay the minimum amount my energy company want to reconnect it but tonight, for the first time in ages I feel like actually eating something - I want mashed potato but I have no way of cooking it. By the time I have gas tomorrow I'm betting that I will no longer want food of any description
    😢 I'm so sorry. If you lived closer i would make you heaps of mashed potato and drop it over for you. You're going through so much tight now, you don't need this xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So annoyed at MIL and disappointed for DD2 after She was again refused a trip to nana's house. The reason being she had 'jobs' to do. Yet she arrived with my nephew who was supposed to be going to her house for a visit but changed his mind and wanted to go home instead. There are only 11mths between them so it was just a crap excuse.
    She is always gloating that she can't go to SIL house without taking one of her kids home, my kids ask and get turned down. They are probably going to stop asking soon and then it'll be my fault that they never want to go. Bloody double standards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Just popped into woolies for a hot chook for dinner. No f-ing hot chooks. Swore a bit then walked to the other end of the shopping centre to Coles. Ditto. Fk me.
    I saw a sign in Woolies on their empty warmer the other day saying that there is a national chicken shortage!

AFM my vent is that we're staying in a beachfront cabin and our verandah is right next to the one next door. There is this woman staying there who is SO LOUD. One of those types that has to have everyone know her business and is also swearing with my 2yo around. Swear if you want but do it quietly when there are kids around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    mint80 - that is so sad for your DD. I don't really speak to my parents as they were the same with my DS & my niece.

My vent today - I'm home again. Given that I had been in ED, normally I would be happy to say I am home again. But I'm not because spending 24 hours in a bed in ED is not even close to the help I need so desperately & am giving up on getting

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pointless1 For This Useful Post:

mint80  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    mint80 - that is so sad for your DD. I don't really speak to my parents as they were the same with my DS & my niece.

My vent today - I'm home again. Given that I had been in ED, normally I would be happy to say I am home again. But I'm not because spending 24 hours in a bed in ED is not even close to the help I need so desperately & am giving up on getting
    Omg. They sent you home? I'm so sorry they have stuffed you around like this.

How are you feeling today? I know it seems like a silly question but hoping you may have had a few moments of joy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep they sent me home yet again without letting the CAT team know until today. Needless to say the CAT team are furious & beyond frustrated. And APARC have said an absolute no until an inpatient stay has happened first so I'm back to the frustration of not knowing & struggling through each day in the meantime

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have just realised that 3 years post c-section, half of my scar has disappeared! Only to be TTC again and more than likely will have another c-section lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Have a smoke alarm battery beeping. No new battery in the house. Dh said he will get one when goes to pick up the teens from youth but it driving me batty. It right above my lounge chair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I have just realised that 3 years post c-section, half of my scar has disappeared! Only to be TTC again and more than likely will have another c-section lol.
    Haha ooh that happened to me ... they roughly cut along the old one .. erghhh ... was a true emergency csection though, no time to be neat or careful