Closed Thread
Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    too shy/anxious to smile?
    I know how it sounds but when I'm having a bad day I struggle to even make eye contact with other people. Also, I feel like by saying hello it can lead to conversation which makes me feel really uneasy. It's embarrassing to admit and I'm working on not being that way.

On the other hand this lady could just be rude!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yadot For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by yadot View Post
    I know how it sounds but when I'm having a bad day I struggle to even make eye contact with other people. Also, I feel like by saying hello it can lead to conversation which makes me feel really uneasy. It's embarrassing to admit and I'm working on not being that way.

On the other hand this lady could just be rude!
    yeah fair enough, when you put it that way I agree. I tend to smile at people but I get that saying hi can sometimes lead to (unwanted) conversation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just got hit with the pregnancy 'I've got to pee every 5 mins' at almost 15 weeks.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    My boys turned 7 last week. I felt bad for moving on the school holidays and neglecting them. I stupidly agreed to letting them have two friends sleep over today. Only one is here and already I want to hide.
    I believe in free play, but all they are doing is fight. 3 is not a good number!

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I need some oil of cloves but you obviously can't buy it at Woolies! Google is not being helpful in telling me where to find it- all it does it come up with we pages selling it. I want it now!

Does one acquire if from a health food type shop? (I know it's not a food, but I really have no idea where to find it?!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Nomsie View Post
    I need some oil of cloves but you obviously can't buy it at Woolies! Google is not being helpful in telling me where to find it- all it does it come up with we pages selling it. I want it now!

Does one acquire if from a health food type shop? (I know it's not a food, but I really have no idea where to find it?!)
    Chemist. Some have it in the aisles - some behind the counter. Better off just asking. But I see it there all the time

ETA: Chemist Warehouse have it online if it is not at your local chemists.
    Last edited by twinklify; 25-10-2015 at 17:25.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (26-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My eye hurts because DS scratched it while I was feeding him last night. And my head hurts because I fainted at the hospital when they tried to assess my eye, and I fell head first into the corner of the desk. Why do these things always seem to happen to me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh. My dad ALWAYS ignores me when I tell him and DS to stop doing whatever naughty/dangerous activity he decided on. He eggs DS on. And then when he gets bored/over it ignores him and DS is overstimulated and naughty and gets in trouble. He has ALWAYS done this with kids. Argh!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ahhh, the soothing sounds of dh raging at his new halo game. So calming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #6

the soothing sounds of dh farting loudly at the table as I was finishing my dinner. he knows I find it too funny and it eggs him on though 😂😂