Closed Thread
Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 1001
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,869
    Thanks
    4,776
    Thanked
    4,210
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I was so looking forward to crappy takeaway for dinner then my mum sent dinner home with hubby when he picked our daughter up. Wonder if I can fit a sneaky cheeseburger in on the way home then just not be hungry for my homemade dinner 😜
    😂😂

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,747
    Thanks
    3,825
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just popped into woolies for a hot chook for dinner. No f-ing hot chooks. Swore a bit then walked to the other end of the shopping centre to Coles. Ditto. Fk me.

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,869
    Thanks
    4,776
    Thanked
    4,210
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Just popped into woolies for a hot chook for dinner. No f-ing hot chooks. Swore a bit then walked to the other end of the shopping centre to Coles. Ditto. Fk me.
    😂😂 I swear to myself too. people probably think I'm crazy but I don't care.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,747
    Thanks
    3,825
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    😂😂 I swear to myself too. people probably think I'm crazy but I don't care.
    I must have looked like a crazy person I was seriously so p!ssed off. Don't they understand I am pregnant and hungry!! Rang DH who offered to try another shop on his way home. The lengths we go to for a fricking hot chook!

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,869
    Thanks
    4,776
    Thanked
    4,210
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I must have looked like a crazy person I was seriously so p!ssed off. Don't they understand I am pregnant and hungry!! Rang DH who offered to try another shop on his way home. The lengths we go to for a fricking hot chook!
    just bad luck neither had any left! must be the night for hot chickens! 😂

    I knocked over a shopping trolley with my bare hands in the shopping center car park yesterday. it was accompanied with angry ranting a and swearing. some douche had left the trolley just so I wasn't able to slip my car into the one and only available park. I tried getting it up onto the curb but it was too heavy and I wasn't going to risk hurting myself over it. it sort of fell over and I just left it there, totally p.ssed off 😂

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,747
    Thanks
    3,825
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    just bad luck neither had any left! must be the night for hot chickens! 😂

    I knocked over a shopping trolley with my bare hands in the shopping center car park yesterday. it was accompanied with angry ranting a and swearing. some douche had left the trolley just so I wasn't able to slip my car into the one and only available park. I tried getting it up onto the curb but it was too heavy and I wasn't going to risk hurting myself over it. it sort of fell over and I just left it there, totally p.ssed off 😂
    Omg 😂

    After said chicken incident I tried to get into the wrong car. Same colour different model. Far out baby brain. Second time I've done that in a week!

    And for the record, dH couldn't get a chicken at the third supermarket either. Wtaf?! Instead he brought home a bag of cranky pants.

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,869
    Thanks
    4,776
    Thanked
    4,210
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Omg 😂

    After said chicken incident I tried to get into the wrong car. Same colour different model. Far out baby brain. Second time I've done that in a week!

    And for the record, dH couldn't get a chicken at the third supermarket either. Wtaf?! Instead he brought home a bag of cranky pants.
    omg someone else's car!!! 😂😂😂

    gosh at least we can come on bub hub and laugh about it.

    oh how annoying re dh! mine is going to Sydney tomorrow on a 6:30am flight so promised to be home early tonight. he's still working!!! 😒

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

    sunnygirl79  (11-02-2016)

  9. #278
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked
    281
    Reviews
    0
    I just want a straight answer as to what is happening & why. Not a different answer depending on who I talk to. I also want for particular people from the CAT team to be on this weekend instead of who is (can I redo their roster for them?). I also want a bed to be available in hospital so something different can be done to try to start recovering since nothing is changing while I'm at home & living each day not knowing whether it is happening today or not is making things worse

  10. #279
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    1,211
    Thanked
    491
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Why must MIL insist on sharing her water bottle with the baby...she has her own - let's keep our germs separate.

  11. #280
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide, SA
    Posts
    2,120
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked
    700
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Omg ������

    After said chicken incident I tried to get into the wrong car. Same colour different model. Far out baby brain. Second time I've done that in a week!

    And for the record, dH couldn't get a chicken at the third supermarket either. Wtaf?! Instead he brought home a bag of cranky pants.

    Unfortunately, they seem to have both badly underestimated just how popular chooks at that price would be - our supply at my Woolworths at least has struggled to keep up with the demand. Sometimes we sell out several hours before close, but with no more stock in the coolroom, we can't put any more out to see us through to close. We've had a few disappointed people leave chookless since I started in the deli there.


 

Similar Threads

  1. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #5
    By harvs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 998
    Last Post: 21-10-2015, 13:48
  2. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #4
    By White Mage in forum General Chat
    Replies: 986
    Last Post: 24-03-2015, 21:47
  3. The Not So Serious Vent Thread #3
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 994
    Last Post: 15-12-2014, 14:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Mini Maestros
Nurturing Confident Learners. Mini Maestros offers music classes for children 6 months to 5 years of age. It is the longest running and most successful Australian business of its kind.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!