Closed Thread
Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Walk in the door after being at the dentist.. Had a tooth out.. Again. Feeling sore and cranky... And sorry for myself. Dp starts getting his golf stuff ready and says he will be back by dinner time. Wtf!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    Walk in the door after being at the dentist.. Had a tooth out.. Again. Feeling sore and cranky... And sorry for myself. Dp starts getting his golf stuff ready and says he will be back by dinner time. Wtf!
    Ahhhh effing golf!!!!!!!! I feel you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    All three kids asleep. And I'm awake. WTF??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    A bit annoyed. Bought a brand new bed yesterday. Nice big timber one with leather backing. On special, saved a heap.
    I was kept awake half the night by an annoying continuous tapping noise coming from the bed head. It became something like that water torture on the forhead in the end (drip, drip, drip)
    Figured out it is being caused by the fan being directly on it which I figured out after turning it off and laying there for awhile. No clicks! But its stinking hot here and I like the white noise from the fan so I may have to take it back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Also got a new mattress, its a therapedic medium firm pillowtop, im not completely sure of it after the first night. Thinking I'd prefer the plush one but have heard they aren't great for your back. Hmmm
    Last edited by Sairz; 21-01-2016 at 06:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmmm View Post
    Ahhhh effing golf!!!!!!!! I feel you.
    It's so irritating 😒 it's seems our weeks are planned around when he wants to play golf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia&Hannah View Post
    All three kids asleep. And I'm awake. WTF??
    OMG sleep, sleep while you can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    OMG sleep, sleep while you can!
    So frustrating. I was up 2-4am for no reason. Then dd3 woke at 5am for a feed. So I said stuff this and went to the gym at 5.30am.

Feeling actually pretty good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairz View Post
    A bit annoyed. Bought a brand new bed yesterday. Nice big timber one with leather backing. On special, saved a heap.
    I was kept awake half the night by an annoying continuous tapping noise coming from the bed head. It became something like that water torture on the forhead in the end (drip, drip, drip)
    Figured out it is being caused by the fan being directly on it which I figured out after turning it off and laying there for awhile. No clicks! But its stinking hot here and I like the white noise from the fan so I may have to take it back
    Well I feel like an idiot now, and dp can't stop laughing at me. Turns out it wasn't the bed, it was the picture hanginh above the bed hitting the wall aftet it was knocked loose from moving the old mattress out. Oops

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairz View Post
    Well I feel like an idiot now, and dp can't stop laughing at me. Turns out it wasn't the bed, it was the picture hanginh above the bed hitting the wall aftet it was knocked loose from moving the old mattress out. Oops
    That's kinda funny!

As for your new mattress. I hated our new mattress for weeks and weeks. It felt so hard and I was waking with a sore back and I was totally regretting it. Luckily i got used to it and now i love it, but yes, it did take some getting used to.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GirlsRock For This Useful Post:

Sairz  (21-01-2016)